Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Stores

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
We haven't seen or heard from George since April. Has he been updating his resume?

Was thinking the same. He wasn't on the earnings call nor in any of the media events that Elon's been orchestrating. I hope GeorgeB's doing well and is busy with something major such as opening up China as a market for Tesla. He has apparently not visited these forums since 04/29 - that's very unlike the GeorgeB we know:

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1370349857.369473.jpg

Fwiw - I don't think they are copying Tesla. I've been to bangkok years ago, and was surprised to see that some of the higher end malls had showrooms in them (BMW, etc). So this is actually nothing hew there. In fact, wouldn't be surprised if this was in one of those very same malls that I visited.
I hope not, George B is a retail innovator... but it looks like Rolls Royce is now copying Tesla and opening their own stores:Rolls-Royce copies Tesla and opens its first in-mall boutique showroom | Digital Trends

New HPWC charge location almost ready

June 7 - The Brea Mall HPWC was installed this week with a single NEMA 14-50 on the Tesla wall. One more cutoff switch (not shown) hasn't been connected. Maybe a Roadster charge station is planned. Notice the special lighting to showcase the vehicles that are parked here. This is located on the north side of the mall next to the east side of JC Penney. The food court door is very close to this location. A NO OVERNIGHT PARKING sign is nearby.

BMOXonNCUAA-8vD.jpg

The Simon Mall Concierge said the Tesla Store should open about the 15th of June. Please double check before making any plans to visit.

June 12 update at the Brea Mall. Four NEMA 14-50 outlets join two HPWC in the parking lot. But look at what Penske has parked a short walk from the Tesla Store. That Audi looks a lot like Model S.

BMnpF9VCYAEACV3.jpg
BMnrUV5CAAAkRel.jpg

These Kiddie Kruzzers need a Tesla logo to encourage the riders and pushers to buy Tesla! Don't try charging the strollers at the HPWC and keep the kids from sticking objects into those NEMA 14-50's.
BMnoA1GCEAAYG03.jpg
BMnogFjCQAA_Pw8.jpg

And for those who can't wait for opening day - here's a little progress peek on June 12.
BMnp9d2CEAAWwkH.jpg

A nice honor for Tesla stores in Europe, another prestigious award, but, this time for it's retailing efforts through its stores.

Tesla is one of the "2013 winners of the fourth annual
Automotive News Europe/Automotive Intelligence Center L.E.A.D.E.R. awards. L.E.A.D.E.R. stands for Leaders in European Automotive Development, Excellence, and Research. The awards recognize one top achievement each for innovation in product development and environmental technology, supplier technology and retailing... Tesla, which has a fully owned dealership network in Europe, is getting this year's award for automotive retailing because of its innovative approach for distributing and servicing its full-electric supercars."

Here is the article:
Jaguar Land Rover, ZF, Tesla are 2013 L.E.A.D.E.R. winners

Brea Mall Tesla Store is ready!

Tesla Motors works fast. The Brea Mall Tesla Store appears to be complete just 24 hours after the above photo. They have three vehicles charging and two Model S inside the store. All is setup and functioning behind the covered glass. The store opening should be Friday at 10 AM, since the "opening soon" is gone from the store web page. Well done Tesla Motors and welcome to North Orange County, California!

http://www.teslamotors.com/brea

BMsTrXbCcAAxxbs.jpg

BMsVWafCEAI9o5q.jpg

Last edited:
Brea Store opens on schedule

10 AM Friday, and the doors slid open as if the new Brea Mall Tesla Store had been in business for years. Total professionalism with perfect staffing and displays. The same quality exists in Model S, so why not expect a store opening to occur without a hitch. Here is today's view to finish this photo spread that started on April 9, 2013. And where is George? The answer was, "In the far east." IMHO, he is now the world ambassador for the Tesla experience.

BMwTDpwCQAAALGe.jpg

TESLA TAKES OVER APPLE (Store that is!)

Here is a picture of the soon-to-be Tesla Store at the Boca Raton Town Center Mall. The Apple store was in that space, but moved across the hall into a bigger location earlier this year.

View attachment 25133

Hi Darin,

Thanks for the information and welcome to the forums.

Just to let you know we also have a Florida specific sub-forum that may interest you.

If you are interested in joining the Florida Tesla Motors Club, please email me directly at [email protected] with your full name, screen name and city.

Regards,

Larry Chanin
Founder, Florida Tesla Motor Club

I was in Germany this week and visited the Tesla store in Munich (I was away from my Model S for over a week and missed it).

It was nice to see the same enthusiastic and knowledgeable reps in Europe as well. They were very excited to hear about my experiences with the Model S.

My wife thought it would be nice to have "Tesla Munich" t-shirts if they would sell them (or whatever city you visit). Any thoughts Elon?

Of course my son wears his Tesla t-shirt to the store, since we were stopping by.
ty4yhy5e.jpg
ra7ubera.jpg