Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Stores

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
New Santana Row store opening on April 3rd

I received this email invitation earlier today. I'm in SoCal that week, so can't attend, but I will have to go check it out when I get back. It is a bigger store, so I wonder if they will have more than one car on display? Maybe a Model X?

Screen Shot 2013-03-25 at 12.42.56 PM.png

Last edited:
Found out today that the store in Tyson's Corner will be on level 2 next to Sephora and the Microsoft Store. I couldn't see much behind the construction walls, but from what I could see, it doesn't look close to being ready at all. Also, mall concierge has no time frame for the opening. A section of the garage is complete though and has been empty for a while.

Any idea how to make sure I am on their distribution list to hear about local store opening events? King of Prussia PA should be opening up soon and I would love to participate.

Same here! I try and keep an eye on KOP's Twitter, but I am also wondering how you are put on an email list to get the store opening update.

Edit: Just got off the phone with the mall reps and they said there is no specific date, although they have been told "end of April"

Found out today that the store in Tyson's Corner will be on level 2 next to Sephora and the Microsoft Store. I couldn't see much behind the construction walls, but from what I could see, it doesn't look close to being ready at all. Also, mall concierge has no time frame for the opening. A section of the garage is complete though and has been empty for a while.

Thanks for this... looks like I'll be heading in to DC then...

Brea Mall Tesla Store under construction

Mall personnel mentioned that the construction facade appeared over the April 6 - 7 weekend. As shown, it's next to the west side of the Bose store and about 100 steps from the Apple Store. With See's Candies and Godiva Chocolates on the same level and concourse from Nordstrom, Tesla Motors is adding eye candy for the Brea Mall shopper!

BHZVIL2CQAAKlmD.jpg

Fashion Valley was where the store was originally planned before they decided to put it in University Town Center, but the Taleo site still has it as one of their choices in their drop-down menu...

Unless Tesla deactivates the location in their Taleo ATS it will continue to show up in their drop down menu. It's more useful to show locations by city rather than site but Tesla is on the business edition rather than the enterprise edition and I don't know what degree of flexibility they have. Now that they've grown, and given the number of locations they now have, they really should make their geographic search more hierarchical by selecting country first. Again don't know if that's available on the business edition.

Sorry for more information than you probably want; I run recruitment for a multi-national.

Interesting. I was told by the Norristown Service Center a few days ago that opening is planned for the first week or two of May.

Makes sense. I called yesterday morning before heading out to check it out and the store opening is being delayed by a week or two for further construction. Thanks for the inside info! KOP didn't have any idea for when the delayed opening would be. Looks like we need to wait a bit longer.