Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla supplier will cut off supplies soon! (FUD)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This comedy has a sequel: Looking to buy a Model X....
Can't wait to see what comes next.
colbert.gif

• Disagree
Reactions: vigge50
It doesn't appear the OP's native language is English. This makes very little sense. They appear to be accusing some group associated with this forum of blocking news of Tesla accidents in China. I don't see how anyone here has that kind of control over the internet. Maybe TMC is actually a front for the NSA? :D

• Funny
Reactions: MitchMitch
You guys block people from accessing the accidents in China, and Tesla supplier getting really nervous now, they may cut off supply unless paid in advance, I don't think Tesla will survive beyond this December!

So, you have 2 posts, and below is your other one. No commentary is necessary as it speaks for itself. The mods should just remove this idiotic thread.

upload_2016-4-25_4-32-39.png

Why don't they just pay an english speaking person to proof read or write copy for them? I'd be far less amused by those emails but they'd probably get a much higher hit rate on their scams. I'm available for $995/hr
Actually, our firm can get you exactly that kind of position. Our organization has literally hundreds of reputable companies in India, Russian and Nigeria offering very highly paid positions for native English speakers to polish their messages, often paying well into the thousands (1000s) of US Dollars per hour!

We just need your bank account number and an initial startup payment to make these offers available to you. We accept payment in bitcoins, bearer bonds, and Krugerrand.

So I assume this is SamPP again after this post from him got hidden:

The rear axle shaft broken without reason

I'm not sure why TMC mods felt the need to hide that thread though? Sure, the guy crashed into something and tried framing Tesla for it, but no reason to hide the record of that.

That is the mystery. There isn't much in that thread that would warrant hiding the post like that and it appears to be why this thread got started.

There is this story and the story of the ball joint failure from January, both from China. There are no other stories like this from any place in the world. Considering how many people from western countries complain loudly about every little thing that might be wrong with their car down to paint scratches, it would be impossible for Tesla to hide any kind of widespread failures of any kind.

My SO who is the world's greatest proof reader noted the OP in this thread is from Lso Gatos so she wanted to know if he was a Landing Signal Officer for flying cats or something. (For those who don't know, an LSO was a position on an aircraft carrier that guided planes in to land it's the guy standing at the stern end of the deck with the paddles in old footage of aircraft carriers, the job is now done with some electronic instruments and a concave mirror.)

Okay, this is obviously a bunch of FUD, so I've changed the thread title accordingly. That said, I'm not going to put his post in moderation, because then he'll just continue posting the same junk and accusing us of "hiding" it.

We will however corral any similar postings into this one thread.

Oh, and I'm moving this to the Tesla Motors section, as it is not particularly relevant to Model X.

Reactions: madodel