Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Trade-up

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
...Any suggestions would be appreciated! :)
Drive safe - makes sure you have plenty of room in front of you as you can get 'up to speed' in a heartbeat.
Speaking of which, look forward to the 20-70MPH acceleration. Freeway on-ramps are your friend.
No need to plan much - you are certain to have a fun time.

Okay... So I'm now working two trades deep and another electric vehicle company seems very interested in making a trade with me. However they do not need an online store but would like an IOS development package. They are looking at building an app that would incorporate a charging station located map similar to the app plugshare.

Anyone know a company that does web and iPhone development that would like join in? They could perhaps use the Shopify gift certificate for future customers in exchange for some IOS work?

Thanks everyone!

If you have any web experience, you could use a cross-platform tool like appcelerator or phonegap

Drive safe - makes sure you have plenty of room in front of you as you can get 'up to speed' in a heartbeat.
Speaking of which, look forward to the 20-70MPH acceleration. Freeway on-ramps are your friend.
No need to plan much - you are certain to have a fun time.

Thanks TEG - I'm sure I'll have the time of my life! :) Oddly enough, I'm looking forward to the deceleration sensation as well (regenerative system). Is that something that needs to get used too?

Thanks TEG - I'm sure I'll have the time of my life! :) Oddly enough, I'm looking forward to the deceleration sensation as well (regenerative system). Is that something that needs to get used too?

Takes about 2 to 5 minutes. If you have driven a golf cart or certain kiddie rides you already know the feeling (without the energy benefits).

th_thumbs_up_smiley.jpg

Yes Sir! Great suggestion!! I might start screaming hysterically like that boy on youTube during his Roadster ride... hope that's alright?

I wish I had a dash cam!! Hope the Tesla rep will be cool enough the hold the camera :) My hands will be busy holding on to my life!

Whenever I give people rides in my Tesla I use my Iphone and have them hold it, the reverse camera is priceless as they see their reactions after the ride. I want to start posting peoples reactions on my youtube page, I got the idea from that kid on youtube who screams on his first ride. Hopefully you were able to take a good video of yourself. Good luck!

Whenever I give people rides in my Tesla I use my Iphone and have them hold it, the reverse camera is priceless as they see their reactions after the ride. I want to start posting peoples reactions on my youtube page, I got the idea from that kid on youtube who screams on his first ride. Hopefully you were able to take a good video of yourself. Good luck!

That would be an awesome idea! Please let us know when you upload them! :)

I was able to get a video of the whole test drive, here's the link: http://vimeo.com/27784385

Hi guys! Sorry for the lack of updates! As you may or may not know, I took a small break from my quest to welcome my daughter into this world in Sept.

After 4 months of getting used to having two kids... I'm ready to get back to it with a trade announcement!

I posted a teaser on my site, a trade with Nerdbots! Details of the trade will be posted in the next few days. Check it out!

http://teslatradeup.com/2012/01/28/nerdbots_joins_quest/