Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Trade-up

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Here's the video of the official face-to-face trade with Nerdbots that happened over the weekend. We're kind of making a pitch to Google... So if anyone knows someone at Google that might be interested in building an Android Nerbot, please ping me! :)

Thanks for the support guys!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Guys - sorry to bother you all. I was just wondering if anyone here would have leads for me as to whom to approach for the 2 custom Nerbots package? I'm more trying to "sell" these as great promotional products for a company. Hopefully there are some cool companies out there that would find this kind of thing fun! :)

I have been communicating with an electric motorcycle company that has expressed interest in my quest - they want to help me out but have no need for Nerdbots. However - they told me that since they are a startup, they are looking for stuff like marketing, extreme product placements (e.g.: their bikes featured in a heist movie, or viral youtube video), manufacturing tools, etc... Anything that would help them succeed.

So - I would like to approach companies that can offer these types of services.

Any help you guys can give me that would be awesome! Thanks again for the support.

The GoPro gear is a great product - but I don't think vfx will swap his Roadster. :) (But I bet he has something good to swap.)

and fyi ... GREAT job on how far you've gotten so far. I looked at where you started. There's no reason you can't reach your goal. Nicely done!

I'll offer a swap. Update your page.

Hey Eric - I never thought I would get interest in the package so quickly! :)

The owner of Swapsity usually updates my swap portal for me but since I only announced the details this afternoon, she hasn't done it yet. She told me that she will have my swap portal updated later tonight - but if you wish for your swap offer to remain private - just email me through my blog and we can discuss.

Thank you so much! :)

The GoPro gear is a great product - but I don't think vfx will swap his Roadster. :) (But I bet he has something good to swap.)

and fyi ... GREAT job on how far you've gotten so far. I looked at where you started. There's no reason you can't reach your goal. Nicely done!

Never know, maybe VFX is extremely generous hahaha.... That wasn't my intension, but I'm happy that I finally have an item that you all can be excited about. :)

Thank you so much for the kind words! It's been a long road, and with the two kids now it's been hard to dedicate time to this. But I'm sticking to it for sure and won't give up! :) I've been doing some lateral trades lately to spark further interest and hopefully I can get my adventure back on track.

As far as the Roadster goes, I could trade 6 sets of bald back tires, 1 set of brake pads, a coolant overflow bottle and a brake fluid bottle (both Mouse chewed) and for a limited time only, I'll throw in the removed sun visors! My best offer.

Seriously Martin, I may have something that is an "up" for you in a day or so.

As far as the Roadster goes, I could trade 6 sets of bald back tires, 1 set of brake pads, a coolant overflow bottle and a brake fluid bottle (both Mouse chewed) and for a limited time only, I'll throw in the removed sun visors! My best offer.
Might be the closest I'll ever be... I'll take 'em! :p

Seriously Martin, I may have something that is an "up" for you in a day or so.
You're going to leave me in suspense eh? :) Swapsity put up the barter auction and can be accessed here: http://www.swapsity.ca/auctions/view/40

But like I said, you can also email me if you do not wish to make the offer public.

Thanks again!!