Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
1 week ago on Twitter

"S&P needs tesla tesla doesint need S&P"

Today .."please s&p include us to the s&p 500"

Boy a week sure changes perspective
There are lot of us long term TSLA holders and Tesla owners here ,who have been through these fluctuations numerous times. This is not new for many of us. S&P is the new kid on the block and it too shall pass. Never cared much about the stock price, most of us happy that it went up the way it did. Importantly, we are committed to the Tesla mission , and that’s the prize . Not the fickle stock price. Peace.

*sees people jumping out of metaphorical windows
**remembers having stake in Tesla nearly cut in half in 2019
***goes back to work
At least 4M left in TSLA stock?
I think you call them Lord Bragginton of Humbleton. :p

Edit 2, somebody on twitter joked that Tesla should buy back those shares. They could do so for closer to 4 billion than 5. lol

looks like whole tech market is down. I doubt anyone is evaluating TSLA stock sensibly today. I stick by my assertion that anybody who voluntarily sells TSLA stock shortly before:

Battery Day
S&P inclusion
Q3 production & financials

Will feel *really* stupid about doing so after those 4 events are behind us...

Stocks are a curious things, and definitely separate from the companies they supposedly represent.

I am confident in positives for all the listed events. As to the state of the SP after they are done I cannot attest.

Except of course for that S&P crap. Just do not think it is happening.

I have compiled a list of reasons to feel good about today:

Tesla now has a lot more dry powder to fuel growth while still holding plenty to stay resilient. Bottom line: where some might panic with this big move down, it's good to realize these same shares are still part of a company which is sitting even more pretty than it was before.