Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Last edited:
I like those Bulls VS Bears debates. I personally learn thing from them, for my own knowledge and for discussions with haters at work, or with people interested in investing and want to know why i have most of my money tied up in Tesla stock.

I also like them as I can re-watch to remind myself of the bright future and how I am in the right place investment wise when we have days like yesterday.

I also find it very entertaining to see them get torn to shreds.

Thanks

Sure, but as said by many, Rob is way too polite - having a moderator and/or a set structure would be better - even agreeing beforehand a set of 10 items to debate, then giving each participant 2 minutes to state their case. But video with BJ, sorry, GJ, was a mess.

I hope anything that's published represents what you said. I'm cynical, I'm afraid. Slowly drip by drip the info should get through, but I'm fearful of bad actors and FUD. Best wishes.

He didn't sound like a FUDster...

Typos corrected, not taking my vest off for a male journalist!

Reactions: kcveins
Yep. Investing Jeopardy. The answer is: $350. Does anyone know the question?
What was the TSLA stock price one year ago?
Screen Shot 2020-09-09 at 12.54.55 PM.png

Maserati rolls out new super sports car to drive turnaround ahead of FCA-PSA merger

"The Maserati MC20 rollout in Italy’s auto city of Modena is part of a parade of new vehicles planned between now and 2023 to bolster Fiat Chrysler’s presence in the global high-end auto market. Germany’s Porsche, Ferrari NV (RACE.MI), Britain’s Aston Martin Lagonda(AML.L), Tesla Inc’s (TSLA.O) Model S and Model X, and others represent tough competition.

The MC20 will launch with an internal combustion engine, with a full-electric version expected later."

Much later....