Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
DT has been calling out fraud.
Speaking of illegal votes.
Here in Canada, how he is depicted on the media as incidiary and non presidential.

but the market seems to be unresponsive to the DT diatribes from the allegedly illegal votes. He will be heading out the same way he has run his presidency.

TSLA to $500 with the EV incentives back with Biden.

Yeah he can make claims, but for legal matters he needs to prove them in court.

In terms of whipping up mob violence he doesn't need to prove anything, but only a small section of the populace will want to be involved.

So for the market reaction is about right IMO, but trying to trade short term at the moment is risky, things could move fast in either direction.

There will be no concession speech. Trump will become increasingly reclusive and apathetic for his remaining few months.

Nobody's really surprised by the claims of fraud. Everyone saw it coming months ago. No significant market negative reaction from that. It's over. The market and the world will move on.
In my opinion this is a best case scenario.

$250 for a bottle of tequila seems a bit rich for a meme drink. Unless it's actually really good quality liquor, which I really wonder about. I doubt anyone is going to buy it for the quality of the tequila inside.
Think anyone's gonna buy it for the style of the bottle??? What a turnoff. Looks like a lady's perfume bottle.

39A53715-9B65-4B08-8E43-3B273A5A967E.jpeg

Last edited:
Anyone knowledgeable regarding batch size to know what a small batch means in quantity? I also wonder if they will make more or if this is a one time run of Tesla Tequila.

I would say it's a limited, once-run, like the short-shorts, not-a-flamethrower, and other joke items. They're not selling it for profit, but for the meme and collections.

Tesla energy is going to make a ton of money

Tesla To Install Another Giant Battery In Australia

French renewable energy company Neoen and Tesla will partner to install another one of the world’s largest lithium-ion batteries in Australia, Bloomberg has reported. The contract with the Australian Energy Market Operator (AEMO) will allow Neoen to move to the next phase of its 300 MW/450 MWh Victorian Big Battery in Geelong, which will become one of the world’s largest batteries, at twice the size of the Hornsdale Power Reserve in South Australia.

Last edited:
I would say it's a limited, once-run, like the short-shorts, not-a-flamethrower, and other joke items. They're not selling it for profit, but for the meme and collections.

Tequila is a great little town. We stop in every time we drive by. It’s 10 minutes off the highway and we’ll worth the visit. Pretty much all the distilleries are open to tours. Maybe 45 minutes from Guadalajara on the autopista. Good idea to have a designated driver.

Cheers.

• Informative
Reactions: lukex4 and H Mak