Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Too bad there's no video. Kim is amazing, good choice made giving her beta FSD.
https://twitter.com/kimpaquette/status/1365104513376522241?s=19
Screenshot_20210226-053845_Twitter.jpg

At this point I think this is likely a typo, missing "standard range", but this line is still super misleading this way:

"Recently, Tesla also announced that it will stop selling Model Y, the company’s lowest priced offering, alongside “continued price cuts.” These developments had raised “demand concerns” on the Street. "

Even if you add "standard range" back in, that vehicle wasn't the the cheapest car in the lineup.

From Yahoo Finance

arrg. What to do about five June 18 300 strike options...

I want to play them so that I can accumulate as many shares as possible, but it feels like I'm playing a game of chicken with a rabid antelope festooned with razor blades.

I think panic selling them now is exactly what THEY would like you to do... $300 seems a long way down, but then again, two weeks back, $600's seemed a distant memory too. That's why I don't tend to buy short term options, I did it last year when the SP was on a streak, did well, but they still worried the hell out of me

Even LEAPS in such an environment begin to make you think too much, although they haven't been hammered as much as I would expect

I think panic selling them now is exactly what THEY would like you to do... $300 seems a long way down, but then again, two weeks back, $600's seemed a distant memory too. That's why I don't tend to buy short term options, I did it last year when the SP was on a streak, did well, but they still worried the hell out of me

Even LEAPS in such an environment begin to make you think too much, although they haven't been hammered as much as I would expect
Yeah, I got these a year or so ago for a song. So I'm sitting on some rather tidy profits at the moment - just don't want them to go to waste.

Reactions: Tslynk67
Yeah, I got these a year or so ago for a song. So I'm sitting on some rather tidy profits at the moment - just don't want them to go to waste.

4 months is a long time for things to change, up or down, that's the game

Sorry, doesn't help much :confused:

Edit: if you have the cash and the possibility, exercise early, I'd do that with my June 2022 $250's if I could, but don't have the option with my broker

• Funny
  • Helpful
Reactions: tlo and canoemore
I don’t know when is the right time to sell. If I knew I would be the richest person on earth.
I saw the 2008 drop coming well in advanced, sold most of my stocks, but I didn't see the bottom or how fast the market would recover. I'm not the richest person on earth. Knowing the right time to sell is only half of the equation.