Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
To be clear folks, I’m simply saying if you want remedy for the situation in the near term.....Tesla executives and board members should show some support by doing stock buys. Simple as that

The insiders are tasked with running the company competently. That they have done this in a profoundly effective manner would be difficult for any rational person to deny.

The insider's jobs don't require them to instill confidence by buying shares. Any rational money manager would tell them to periodically sell some of their options, enough to pay taxes on their compensation at a bare minimum, probably some additional shares to diversify the wealth they are earning as shares into other asset classes.

You lose respect in my eyes to sit on your butt and criticize the personal money management strategies of those working their asses off to make the world a better place. They owe you nothing besides their attention to the jobs they are tasked with. And they are not easy jobs. So quit your belly-aching over nothing.

🤦‍♂️

I'm surprised the headline didn't read "A Tesla's Autopilot in a neighbouring county has not be ruled out in the case of the exploding gas can filled Hummer"

This can only mean the FUD is decreasing.

Last edited:
I track $NIO, $LI and $XPEV - and yes, they follow the path recently, which demonstrates it's not an issue per-se with $TSLA

Indeed, TSLA underperformed those other 3 EV tickers for the better part of Q1, all 3 merged in the middle on Mar 8, 2021 (TSLA YTD low), and since then TSLA has declined at a slower rate than the 3:

TSLA.YTD.+EVs.2021-05-13.16-00.png

Cheers!

🤦‍♂️
I HATE hoarders. Don’t necessarily wish this on them, but hoarding combined with stupidity… predictable results.

The losing streak has been extended to 4 games, 1 shy of this season's longest. This loss also puts team Tesla a season low 5 games under 0.500

Today
Score: 571.69
Margin of W/L: -18.20
Attendance: 44,053,870
High - Low: 46.81

Season
Record: 43-48
Total margin of wins: 961.38
Total margin of losses: -1,095.36
YTD gain/loss: -133.98 -18.99%
Best Win: 110.58 Mar 9
Worst Loss: -68.83 Jan 11
Last 10: 2-8
Streak: L4
Avg margin of victory: 22.36
Avg margin of defeat: -22.82
Avg Attendance: 31,785,973
Avg Attendance of Last 10: 31,420,280
Avg High - Low: 39.53
Avg H - L of Last 10: 32.87

I wonder if this is one of the reasons why the S refresh has been taking a while. Problems with tilting display?

Probably more to it. I think these folks would have given Elon a group buy deal if that was the only hold up.

OH NO!

You guys did not just glance over that the Plaid Model S is now the FASTEST production vehicle in the 1/4 mile in the entire world...smoking even the bugatti that costs over 3 millionephendollars.
seems legit? And wiki already updated their information.

Reactions: FireMedic
At the current share price, TSLA has sunk to 96% of my total portfolio value.

At this rate, I may have to buy more just to get back to my 99% comfort level...

On the other hand it's great to finally be diversified - I'm down to 98.6%

And my only green holding today was my cannabis shares. I'm really getting the hang of this diversification lark!

The insiders are tasked with running the company competently. That they have done this in a profoundly effective manner would be difficult for any rational person to deny.

The insider's jobs don't require them to instill confidence by buying shares. Any rational money manager would tell them to periodically sell some of their options, enough to pay taxes on their compensation at a bare minimum, probably some additional shares to diversify the wealth they are earning as shares into other asset classes.

You lose respect in my eyes to sit on your butt and criticize the personal money management strategies of those working their asses off to make the world a better place. They owe you nothing besides their attention to the jobs they are tasked with. And they are not easy jobs. So quit your belly-aching over nothing.
If you want to blow what I said out of proportion, that’s totally fine.

Lose respect in your eyes to sit on my butt and criticize? I simply said a potential remedy to the situation of the stock being sold off is for insiders to show support through some stock buys. I spend quite a bit of my time digging through earnings and the details of the company to make posts that help and inform. The couple of things I pointed out are facts. I also clearly said the initial sell off all throughout Q1 was going to happen regardless of anything Tesla did and was zero fault of how Elon and/or Tesla.....Wall St was going to sell off the stock no matter what.

Damn people here love to blow things up. Get out of here with that lose respect crap. Don’t bother responding, I have no reason to respond and as I said before my post history speaks for itself. The loss of respect is mutual

Last edited: