Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
$1114.00. Whoa! What a week!

+$204.32 +22.5% for the week, plus Elon's still got that stock split in his back pocket: "Not just yet" he says... :D

TSLA.5-Day.2021-10-29.png

CH33RS!

Estimated delivery times (from CA). As usual, the higher priced configurations have a significantly shorter wait time, encouraging some people to opt for the higher priced (and higher margin) car now rather than waiting.

ModelEst Delivery
Model S LRJun
Model S PlaidDec
Model 3 SR+Jun
Model 3 LRDec
Model 3 PerfDec
Model X LRSep
Model X PlaidJul
Model Y LRJun
Model Y PerfDec

Being 100% serious though, universities today are bloated messes that leave many kids with unreasonably huge piles of debt and they could use an Elon-style first principles makeover.

It really makes zero sense for college prices to have bloated during the exact time when the price of information has plummeted.
Because education and information are not the same thing? But I don't disagree with your broader point. On the other hand, things are valuable because people value them, not because they are (intrinsically) valuable. You only have to watch the tsla stock price to see that. To be clear, I think it's under valued

Listen, Elon does have some great ideas that have revolutionized rockets, cars, tunnels, brain interfaces, AI, and so on, so why, oh why isn't canceling weekends on the ToDo list?
Come on! Being at work, pretending to work, whilst watching TMC and the stock ticker is exhausting!

I need a couple of days off.

Well, this may not age well but-

You all kept talking about the “coiled spring” all year, and I thought you were full of it. I was ready to give up and start divesting, thinking that the forces of evil would never let go. But some of you are So. D***. Sure. You convinced me to hold.

Learned my lesson. Playing dead. Making money.

edit: tequila-induced typos
You were exhausting, not gonna lie.

View attachment 727323

I am sure the MM's will be out for blood come Monday...then again...they can only do so much to hold down the coiled spring....Let the games begin :)

Stock could be down on Monday for sure, but I doubt it would be because of MM's. As been shown in the past, when TSLA gets momentum, you do not try and get in front of it and block it. MM's learned that multiple times in 2020. I doubt they'll try and and step in until there's a clear blow off top. I'm sure they thought that was what Tuesday was but they got caught once again. 🤷‍♂️

We're also in a stock price area/range now where a split could be coming.