Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
IMHO, this encapsulates the level of brilliance of Elon Musk. He is figuring out how to solve the most difficult and intractable problems humanity faces in a way that works within the framework of the existing power structures. He has worked relentlessly to solve climate change the only way it could be solved: For profit.

Only so many hippies will stop eating meat and bicycle to the local coop for veggies. Those people who focus on reducing consumption have a problem They can only reduce that consumption to 0(and that is by dying so is suboptimal.) There is no limit to how much a single person can consume and therefore those consuming 0 will have no net effect on total carbon output.

If however, someone can control the production in such a way as to reduce carbon output, @lafrisbee and @LYTRIDR are still happy to consume, maybe even ecstatic to consume a better, more valuable product. This is regardless of political or economic affiliation. It is a better product. Sold at a cheaper price. Even Republicans and Democrats can agree that they want one because it is better in every way.

This can only happen if there is profit to be made. Elon knows this.

Here’s an analogy that fits in a tweet.

It’s London 1900 and the streets are piled high with horse *sugar*.

The hippies are on one corner declaring the problem is rich dudes with too many horses.

There’s a nerdy dude on the next corner saying we should adopt horseless transportation.

It’s all about vision.

So you'll sell at $2k and then buy at $1k after it reaches $4k and splits 4:1? Got it.....

In that case, I will buy it at $250.
Do you really think the price is just going to keep going up without any large dips? I still think 99% of people don't 'get' Tesla and are just in it for the short-term gains. They will leave when they made a good profit.

Do you really think the price is just going to keep going up without any large dips? I still think 99% of people don't 'get' Tesla and are just in it for the short-term gains. They will leave when they made a good profit.
You're definitely new here....... ;)

If TSLA breaches $1,120 in the next hour or so we could see those call holders choose to exercise. They have until 5:30 EST to exercise any options that expire today.

Next week will be interesting

That might actually explain the noticable increase in the rate of the SP climb which began at 5:45 PM

TSLA.2021-10-29.18-00.png

SP peaked After-hrs at $1,129.750 at 6:10 PM w. ~1.2M shares traded After-hrs.

Cheers!

so, after the 10:1 split?

TSLA will likely reach $2k next year when Giga Berlin and Austin are still ramping, FSD Beta will be good enough to make Tesla Network imminent, the Cybertruck ramp will be imminent, and the $25k model will be announced. I don't advise selling then.

I do advise learning more about the company you invested in, so you won't be among the 99% you mentioned.