Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ordered a M3 for wifey on October 8th, just got VIN assigned today. Doing my part for Q4

1668817696592.png

Thank you for the link. Very helpful and put on my watch list👌.

@Curt Renz called the closing sp today at 1 pm...

Are we sure he doesn't have a crystal ball?? 🤔
He has his own recipe book. Has had for a while, published it. I still have a copy on my shelves. I just don't have that extra seasoning a seasoned cook who cooks every day would have.

Whoever posted max pain stuff
that really gives evidence that max pain is worthless
and I don’t know about anyone else, but my max pain today was in the 170s

My max pain today was discovering that the "fresh" turkeys at the local supermarket were being sold out of the open chest freezers and were starting to freeze solid! The movie "Idiocracy" is turning out to be amazingly prophetic! 😯

The disinformation campaign is currently suggesting that Elon is a bad manager. Just look at the thousands of angry employees leaving (bloated, unprofitable) Twitter! Elon brutally fired Ligma and Johnson (actually hoaxers), then invited them back, which they seemed less than thrilled about. Chaos! Insanity!

Contrasting with this narrative are several events likely coming in the next few months:
  • Starship, the first fully reusable interplanetary transport in history, orbits the Earth.
  • Starlink, the first global internet service in history, expands around the globe.
  • Tesla Semi, the first 500-mile BEV semi truck in history, begins deliveries to vast demand.
  • Tesla FSD Beta, an historical achievement in AI, expands to everyone who buys FSD.
  • Tesla Q4 earnings demonstrate phenomenal growth and unstoppable demand.
  • Neuralink demonstrates their next step toward a brain-computer interface.
  • Boring Company expands their Las Vegas loop in time for Super Bowl.
  • Twitter rolls out popular new features that previous management couldn't deliver in 16 years.
Enquiring minds might wonder: If Elon is so bad at management, why are all his companies kicking major heinie?

We'll see who wins the information war.

Last edited:
The magnitude of the cut tells you it's complete BS. Lots of clowns in China taking advantage the fact there's no back log so they are just making up crap. There's no way Tesla will take a margin hit when they can send those cars to other places of the world with backlogs and no margin hits.

A 15% price cut seems pretty unlikely at face value. Why would Tesla do that all at once instead of in smaller increments to see the response? And why wouldn't Tesla just export more cars instead of selling in China if domestic demand is really that bad?
It’s the same rumor that Tesla already said wasn’t happening. Just this time it’s from an “insider” 🙄