Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
German road side assistance (and much more) organisation ADAC concluded Model3 is the most reliable EV

This is pretty huge actually, the ADAC is known beyond Germany for these tests.
Wow, its quite surprising how poorly literally every single car except Tesla performed on these tests. It's not even close!(woops, I looked at the AEB test results)

Last edited:
Respectfully @phantasms - Then I am confused by your adamant disagreement- for it sounds like we do agree that both ‘sides’ of the media have falsely attacked Elon/Tesla in the past, and perhaps even multiple administrations have now done so directly or indirectly. This all rather famously started with Broder’s NYT fake range story in 2013 in my TSLA experience. Thus the bigger question for me is why do any of us post links to these same sources as Fact beyond the likelihood of Cognitive Dissonance. I certainly am not claiming to be immune from that trap that the people behind the curtain deploy against us daily through media sources on both sides of the aisle. I was shocked to see that 2013 Op-Ed in the NYT when I thought they would be ‘more supportive’ of EVs based on their image management. But shame on me, because in hindsight it was the same NYT whose WMD stories helped put my boots on the ground in Desert Storm IMO. Could there be a common thread between WMD articles and anti-EV Op-Ed’s beyond an Editor’s desk decision? Could Corporations possibly influence both sides of the aisle? Neither article seemed good for People or Planet looking back on them. But they arguably didn’t hurt the Fossil Fuel or ICE industries, among others. Asking if Corporations try to influence both sides regarding their concerns thus seems a very fair question.

And almost everyone would agree that none of us are perfect, thus we cannot expect to hold Elon to such an unrealistic standard. I certainly appreciate his more Stoic ‘Marcus Aurelius’ moments more, but I can’t fault him for his reactions to a relentless and unwavering SEC attack under multiple administrations on both sides of the aisle for instance - which have taken more than their pound of flesh from Elon. So I simply try to enjoy his happier moments and his successes, because those successes tend to make me happier while also rooting for People and Planet in that struggle that @Artful Dodger and @joh01652 were referring to IMO.
Busy today. Let’s just agree to disagree. Feel free to send me a PM and we can have a nice chat in private. Not what this thread is for. Be well my friend.

IMG_4723.jpeg

1. Nervous?
  2. Excited?
  3. Nervous and excited?

1️⃣
With the new CEO of Twitter (Linda Yaccarino), how will your focus change and your time be allocated across your companies?
2️⃣
How's Cybertruck coming & what is the latest update with the Q3 handoff?
3️⃣
When do you see Full Self Driving being solved & robotaxis being beta tested in the wild?
4️⃣
Any change in mind in regards to advertising?
5️⃣
Succession plans for the future details?

Last edited:
What are they still hiding on CyberTruck that they have to build a large platform around to keep people that far away? Something's up.
I would guess they don't want people looking inside or measuring.

How much does the stock fall today? I've seen predictions to the 140s, but really outside of a new pre-order, new tech, or expedited timeline of anything outside of FSD, there will be some drop.

Cant wait for $TSLAQ to say "Look at the horrendous gap" 🥴 🥴 🥴

View attachment 938286

I get aero is the reason why it now have a big flaccid hanging butt and a big chin at the front, but those will hurt off road performance quite a bit due to lower approach and departure angle

The first prototypes looked so much better due to that

tesla-cybertruck-at-giga-texas-quelle-https-insideevs.com-news-524156-tesla-cybertruck-preorders-exceed-1250000.jpg