Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Y’all celebrating sub $250 prices as if we weren’t over $400 years ago.

Control yourselves. We’re a long way from where we should be.
Let's also remember that the SP was in the low hundreds & in the doldrums for a long time ... so ya every $ counts.

I don't see Tesla hitting 400 till like end of 2024/early 2025 ...post softlanding/recession ... white swan being FSD

Yes, but I'm getting excited on how my TSLA losses are improving!

1700063862526.png

The Life of Brian comes to mind... but didn't want to trigger folks with those images ;)

Here is something I can't get my head around... why have there been so many CyberTruck sightings all over the country in advance of the 11/30 event? I don't recall Tesla ever doing this.
Last night, there was a video which amounted to a walk-through of the interior and truck bed... so what exactly could be shown on 11/30?

Of course, we are still missing specs-- pricing, range, 0-60, etc; but not much on the final finish of the product.
While M3/MY blended in, CT is too different to not get recognized.
There were supposed to be over 1500 M3 that employees were driving , but I guess just the fanbois recognized them. CT everyone recognizes ...

Elon did say they would look into doing more advertising...

It's absolutely viral advertising. Take for example the case of the Cybertruck "spotted" with bullet dents driving down the highway. The video was posted by the Tesla Owners Silicon Valley account at 12:40 PM on Oct 20, 2023. It took only 19 minutes, at 12:49 PM, for Elon to find and comment on that video and explain they shot it with a tommy gun.

No doubt in my mind that Elon told an employee to drive it around until it was "spotted," and then was actively monitoring for it to show up on social media to add details.

BTW, anyone know if the Shorties have a support group to keep their spirits up in moments like this?
I'm sure we HODLers are all very concerned with their well-being.

If so, it might be a nice gesture to send a flower arrangement with our condolences to their meeting place. Tulips, perhaps?
Or, maybe something Addams Family-ish, like a Venus Fly-trap, may be more apropos.
The stock price is barely more than half of what it was 2 years ago. Maybe it's a bit premature to gloat to people shorting?

This should be more profund:

The stock price is barely more than half of what it was 2 years ago. Maybe it's a bit premature to gloat to people shorting?

Maybe.

Maybe not. Some folks put up their Christmas lights before Thanksgiving, don't they?

When you are pretty sure something good is on the horizon, what's the harm in getting started early? :)

Wishing all the very happiest of HODLday seasons!

It's absolutely viral advertising. Take for example the case of the Cybertruck "spotted" with bullet dents driving down the highway. The video was posted by the Tesla Owners Silicon Valley account at 12:40 PM on Oct 20, 2023. It took only 19 minutes, at 12:49 PM, for Elon to find and comment on that video and explain they shot it with a tommy gun.

No doubt in my mind that Elon told an employee to drive it around until it was "spotted," and then was actively monitoring for it to show up on social media to add details.
My understanding is that there's a ton of influencers that have early access under NDA so they can share their hot takes with us on delivery day. Not surprising that we're seeing a lot of vids pop up while they're testing.

I am looking forward to seeing Doug De Muro's head pop from incredulousness that the truck has been built.

I am still betting on the company continuing to do well, resulting in the stock going up over the long term, due to many factors.

Still, I think its healthy to assume a stock is always currently "where it should be". Overpriced or undervalued only makes sense in hindsight.

Hence, Tesla is currently priced right where it should be. As it always is.

Reactions: SOULPEDL