Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
You just said it..you accuse of people for abusing AP, which means the assumption here is that because they have AP, they decided to take a nap. The point of my post is that people naturally gets tired while driving and sometimes people ends up sleeping at the wheel. They didn't do it BECAUSE they had AP(only way it shows sign of abusing AP if they did it because they had AP).
Those were supposed to be two separate thoughts. I apologize if I was not clear.

Reactions: madodel
I know it's early in the week, but Max Pain (from Opricot) showing $227.5 for this Friday, up from $225 yesterday.

So unless we get a breakout, another Friday of manipulation awaits...

And $225 yesterday was up from $222.5 before markets opened on Monday.

But what would cause the max pain to rise in such a manner? Early exercise once those lower strike-priced calls become ITM? Or people purchasing puts?

Reactions: UncaNed
Those were supposed to be two separate thoughts. I apologize if I was not clear.
What's not being said by any of the major media outlets is that had this guy been driving without AP engaged, he, his passenger, and countless others would probably be dead because of the wreck they would have caused! AP works and that POV is not being expressed.

Hey I think we'd may have passed some short of weird tipping point in the UK; I've been driving my MS around west Berkshire and Oxfordshire for three years now and the one thing you can rely on is a cheerful wave from other Tesla drivers (even MX drivers). Now I've passed a small number of M3 drivers and... nothing, not even a knowing smile. I thought to myself "miserable buggers". And then I thought, what if - whisper it - these guys aren't fanboys. What if, you know, they've just bought the car because it's the best car for them? Oooh
In silicone valley it's simply impractical to wave to other Tesla, and even if you do, others look at you weird.

In silicone valley it's simply impractical to wave to other Tesla, and even if you do, others look at you weird.
I got my Model S back in March 2013. At that time two Tesla's meeting up was practically a "pull over to the side of the road and let's talk awhile" event.

On topic: Yes, you can help affect TSLA value. There are 644 Drive Electric Week events coming up starting this weekend. Tesla owners or any EV owners please enlist in an event near you. Show your car, give rides or drives, share your enthusiasm. I am doing three events this year alone. My past experience at these events has been great and I have given out a serious number of referral codes at these events.
National Drive Electric Week

Battery Day

With all the discussion regarding Jeff Dahn's group's recent dramatic battery chemistry breakthroughs and the ongoing work with Maxwell which long preceded the company's acquisition by Tesla, I think this is going to be a very, VERY interesting day. Still some time to add to my position before the coming revelations.

Not an advice
When is Battery day supposed to be?