Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It worked!

I’m very happy, because I still hold a lot more of these bad boys.

Also, whoever bought them from me (at $7) I’m happy for you
I am going to claim credit for the run up. I sold some other stock monday and reserved it to buy 50 shares tomorrow based upon tsla dropping to about $220 obviously fate is proving to be her fickel self and going the opposite direction.

The excellent insight from the contributors to this thread over the past several months convinced me to invest during the “Dark Days” (basis 190). Thanks to all.

Me too. I bought a few months ago (I think, certainly it was this year) at about the same level you have as a basis. When I saw the stock trade at 307 after hours, I dumped all of my shares. Maybe it goes higher, but sitting on a 50% gain in less than a year makes me a bit concerned about protecting against downside, so I'll take the profit and buy a snowmobile and if the stock drops back into the low 200 range again, I'll buy as long as there isn't a negative development in fundamentals.

with all due respect, Elon, most NorCal lights remained on due to gas-fired generators...

My house was one of those. But holy cow are those LOUD, and they take non-zero time to actually hook up and start, can't be(safely) refilled while running, and are challenging to actually get to power the entire home vs. just a few lights and a fridge(my house was the only one on my block that actually got the entire house powered, and that only happened about 35 hours into the blackout).