Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Boom! :D

When I realized what was going to happen in Berlin I ran out to the shops and picked up 12 more TSLA at around $346. :)

I lucked out and bought back the top of one of my call spreads right at the late afternoon low before it started spiking again. Will sell the bottom end (to roll) at some point tomorrow if it goes more than a few dollars up. I'm usually not this lucky. :)

Well call me a jelly donut.

images

1.) Elon Musk in Berlin

2.) Announcing the Gigafactory 4 in Germany

3.) The open overtures between Elon Musk on Twitter and Herbert Diess (Volkswagen CEO) lately and now on screen.

Watch (@43:28 Gigafactory announcement - @45:00 talking to H.Diess):

4.) Winnning the "Goldenes Lenkrad" - > Winning a price from the biggest "news" provider in Germany, with heavy advertising from the industry
and then in this category! Chosen over Bmw 3 series and Audi A4. That is huge!

Winner in the middle and upper class: Tesla Model 3
Google Übersetzer

5.) Maybe there is more in the works.

This needs some days to digest, but, man...

Last edited:
Last update:

Saw Elon 10 meters from us. Politely asked the security if we could take a picture, they said no. We left him alone. On the one hand super awesome to see him up close, on the other hand a bit disappointing to be so close and then not get a picture. Oh well, next time.

These are the only really crappy pictures I took when he left.

Attachments

• D97D355F-0C65-4E5E-8FDF-7D2BA3D08306.jpeg
    D97D355F-0C65-4E5E-8FDF-7D2BA3D08306.jpeg
    262 KB · Views: 103
  • E55F600A-328A-42AF-9235-CFF333E1C84D.jpeg
    E55F600A-328A-42AF-9235-CFF333E1C84D.jpeg
    280.3 KB · Views: 98
Thanks for the streaming updates folks in Germany!

Super excited for an actual design hub. I like the Model S and 3 don't get me wrong, but this whole thing could have gone even better if Fisker had just done his f&*%ing job in the first place. I'd be nice to hear Elon quietly acknowledge part of the location decision was because Porsche's look amazing.

Last update:

Saw Elon 10 meters from us. Politely asked the security if we could take a picture, they said no. We left him alone. On the one hand super awesome to see him up close, on the other hand a bit disappointing to be so close and then not get a picture. Oh well, next time.

These are the only really crappy pictures I took when he left.
Once without realizing it, I sat down next to a TV actor at a martini bar on a cruise ship. When my wife pointed out who it was, I suggested we leave him alone and allow him to continue talking to his friend. When he got up to leave, he shook my hand and said how much he appreciated us respecting his privacy.

Market makers gonna get burnt by another $10-15 this week I would imagine? It's been a revelation following this thread and watching SP get pummeled around(mostly down) to meet max pain targets. Is there anything they can do to avoid this repeated beating or does volatility just naturally hurt the business?

Having lived in Germany. Germans are very patriotic to their own brands. Probably many are secretly wishing they could buy a Model 3 but didn't want to suffer the comments or hairy-eyeballs from others. The Model 3 getting the highest points of all the cars at the awards will be noticed by every German. The fact that GF4 is to be located in Germany now allows Germans an excuse to go ahead, buy a Tesla, and even save face, wait better yet, actually look patriotic as there will be thousands of Germans employed by Tesla.

Market makers gonna get burnt by another $10-15 this week I would imagine? It's been a revelation following this thread and watching SP get pummeled around(mostly down) to meet max pain targets. Is there anything they can do to avoid this repeated beating or does volatility just naturally hurt the business?
Market makers are in on this. They want to squeeze the bears as much as possible. Upwards is the path of least resistance