Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
If Elon wants to get me something for Christmas may I suggest a leaked email talking about how they already hit record numbers but want to double down before the end of the year? A roadster would be acceptable as well, don't even need a gift receipt.

I like the trajectory today. Time to start working on our 420 celebration pictures.
Buy bottle of champagne.
Remove label.
Print new label with words "TSLA short tears".
Pop and drink.

Screen Shot 2019-12-10 at 10.07.24 AM.png

What a year it has been. From Dec to June it was downhill to 180 range and uphill once again.

If Q4 numbers are good, we will cross ATH and find a new trading range in 400's.

S3X - 300's
S3XY - 400's .....

If Elon wants to get me something for Christmas may I suggest a leaked email talking about how they already hit record numbers but want to double down before the end of the year? A roadster would be acceptable as well, don't even need a gift receipt.

Buy bottle of champagne.
Remove label.
Print new label with words "TSLA short tears".
Pop and drink.

I'd take the high road and label it "We Tried So Hard To Warn You!" ;)

I think my max "acceptable rubbing it in" level would be "How's That Blocklist Working Out For You?"

This is on top of my Yahoo finance news feed:
Tesla Cybertruck design has promise, issues
The whole piece is one designer criticizing someone else’s work without understanding the design goals.
The first thing brought up is the panels are perfectly flat, but similar designs usually have slight curves. This shows the author didn’t even read that motor trend article and didn’t understand why they are flat. If they are using material that can be made with slight curves, they could just go ahead and make it streamlined instead of angular.

Again the whole article is just opinions not news.(and they are uneducated wrong opinions)

I feel when this kind of article can make it to the top of the news feed, it shows shorts really are running out of FUDs.

Heard on YouTube that the plan is for GF3 to be at 10k production weekly. Uhh, yes please.

I'd take the high road and label it "We Tried So Hard To Warn You!" ;)

I think my max "acceptable rubbing it in" level would be "How's That Blocklist Working Out For You?"
Wow, you really think they will still be able to afford internet access? Well, I guess public libraries offer free internet.

Reactions: lklundin