Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I think the whole S&P inclusion point is much less important than people realise. If it is something like 3% - this is something we see every day in the Tesla stock.

There is some research suggesting a 5% bump is typical from S&P inclusion but Tesla is very atypical in size for a new addition. I think that is likely to make a big difference on price impact.

With Boeing's Starliner trouble today, what will positively impact NASA and Tesla's space program collaboration?
NASA would probably prefer talking to SpaceX, but it’s clear NASA wants Boeing to do well. They are paying them $2 billion more than SpaceX and can plaster their logo all over it, meanwhile SpaceX is Elon’s show and Shotwell is the leader. NASA has to take a backseat to them.

but on the topic of this premarket action..I’m glad shorts are answering the call.

• Informative
Reactions: Fact Checking
81-Onrm7POL._SL1500_.jpg

With Boeing's Starliner trouble today, what will positively impact NASA and Tesla's space program collaboration?
Understand, NASA is just the customer here. They want multiple options for crewed missions. While, on the surface, a Boeing delay/failure would positively impact SpaceX (and by association, probably Tesla), it would create skepticism among the spaceflight community regarding the private sector as subcontractors for American space flight. Not a good thing for SpaceX.

Dan

It seems inevitable that 420 will be touched today.

What will the headlines be then?

As much money as we have all made, Tesla leaves me feeling I should have made so much more. Greed rears it’s ugly head. Even though my long term shares are untouched since my last purchases in the 200s. And even though my short term trades are killing it. Routinely been hitting 4 and 500 percent returns with options. The 400 calls I bought yesterday at 3.5 for example. But always selling too soon. LOL:D:D

These damn emotions always mucking up things.

It has to be that shorts are getting liquidated and momo just pushing it. Hard for anyone to say where this will stop. Look at what happened with BYND just a couple of months ago.

Congrats to all! May 2020 bring us health and more of the same with TSLA. And may these hideous ICE machines disappear off the face of the Earth soon. They are still everywhere...

Reactions: Unpilot