Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
You're like that little devil on my shoulder saying "Sell just a little, it could all vanish with some new FUD story."

And, given what we know, I would be more likely to call it a great big fat devil than a "little" devil. I would sell in a heartbeat if the growth story wasn't intact (but it is). Those with uncertain, weak and trembling hands might want to read this post I made yesterday:

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the 2019 Investors' Roundtable

And, given what we know, I would be more likely to call it a great big fat devil than a "little" devil. I would sell in a heartbeat if the growth story wasn't intact (but it is). Those with uncertain, weak and trembling hands might want to read this post I made yesterday:

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the 2019 Investors' Roundtable
My take is that even if $TSLA were knocked down to $200 it will just return to this level and go even higher before I retire. I didn't have the nerve to mortgage my house to pick up more shares at $200 and I don't have the nerve to play the volatility game. So its buy and hold for me. :cool:

I saw this too late, and because I'm a Noob, I got a message.. buy order filled :confused:
I guess I'll have to spring for another at 420.69
Is this the correct way to place this? I hope it happens today. If not it is ‘good till cancelled’

upload_2019-12-20_7-27-34.jpeg

Attachments

• upload_2019-12-20_7-26-7.png
    upload_2019-12-20_7-26-7.png
    126.5 KB · Views: 38
  • upload_2019-12-20_7-26-7.jpeg
    upload_2019-12-20_7-26-7.jpeg
    156.4 KB · Views: 50
They are totally different instruments with different characteristics, risk profiles and payouts. Since no one can predict the future, it's really up to what you believe and what your goals are (besides to make money, lol!).

I like the risk/return profile of the $650's. But they are the ones with the most chance of expiring worthless (not that I think that will happen, but it's a very definite possibility). They are also the ones with the highest reward potential (due to leveraging so many more shares for the same initial investment).

And I already have the Jan 21 $650's in my portfolio from when they cost $1 - it was just to level playing-field starting point.

Think I'm going to hold onto them until at least the Q4ER, which is going to be pretty good, methinks. Then take a decision after that.

Have a gtc sell order on them for a crazy price, just in case.

Reactions: UncaNed