Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
upload_2020-1-22_12-29-5.png

Can someone please let me know what portal I stepped into where the media loves Musk, even Dana Hull calls TSLAQ "obsessives", the markets are obsessed with the stock and immune to FUD, and Trump is Musk's biggest fan and thinks climate change isn't a hoax?

The wife and watched the Third Row interview with Elon last night....

He is still the same man we saw at Teslive 2012 that said the most important thing in a person he would hire was “a good heart”. He is truly a man of principles and first principles.

We invested in the company and all of its products back in 2011 and continue to do so now. We are enamored of the man, the ideas, the possibilities and the team that are making this mission a success!

We remain, long.

Fire Away!
(It’s the batteries, Stupid!)

View attachment 503093

Can someone please let me know what portal I stepped into where the media loves Musk, even Dana Hull calls TSLAQ "obsessives", the markets are obsessed with the stock and immune to FUD, and Trump is Musk's biggest fan and thinks climate change isn't a hoax?
Glitch in the Matrix. I think you swallowed the yellow pill.

MODERATOR WARNING:

Keep your ebullience in your writings to the fortunes of Tesla and to whatever fortunes you may be making.

Do NOT let your giddiness spill over into making commentary - obvious and known to all - to other topics...esp. one specifically clear in TMC’s Terms of Service to be prohibited.

I think another US GF for Cyberfactory will be announced soon. (+ is this what Trump is referring to?)

So what if Tesla does a Cap raise and expedites the new GF?

I think (and Sandy Munro agrees) that Tesla will begin with 50K/yr Cybertrucks build at Fremont. Once demand is demonstrated (it'll be clear after a year), then they'll build a dedicated facility for 600k/yr,

After Sandy's appearance on Autoline Afterhours, Elon tweeted this:

"Munro’s analysis of Tesla [Cybertuck] engineering is accurate, both pro & con. I think he will appreciate some elements of the Model Y body design."

1:55 PM - 17 Jan 2020​

Tesla will does not need another Wall St. cap raise to build Cybertruck because they'll do it in stages. They'll barely even require those low-cost non-recourse loans from regional banks (but should take them anyway to assure local buy-in).

It's all unfolding exactly as laid out in the secret Secret Master Plan. :cool:

[Insert Mr. Burns Meme of choice here] :p

Cheers!

Last edited:
So the really interesting thing to me is yesterday I saw the fee rate at IB shoot up from 0.25 to 0.4373. I still have this logged daily, so the last time the fee rate was this high was November. It honestly looks like someone shorted a bunch of shares yesterday. But, it could also be someone decided to stop lending their shares reducing the supply. Either way that isn't a good sign for anyone hoping to cover. I'll keep watching and see if it sticks. Sometimes this can be a brief one day thing.

I think (and Sandy Munro agrees) that Tesla will begin with 50K/yr Cybertrucks build at Fremont. Once demand is demonstrated (it'll be clear after a year), then they'll build a dedicated facility for 600k/yr,

Tesla will need no Wall St. cap raise. They'll barely even required low-cost non-recourse loans from local banks (but should take them anyway to assure local buy-in).

It's all unfolding exactly as laid out in the secret Secret Master Plan. :cool:

Cheers!
No, Tesla will build Cybertruck in Nevada. And why would they start planning for 50K/yr when they have hundreds of thousands of reservations already?

About 28 hrs ago Tesla stock traded around $510. What a difference a day makes. Yesterday opened at 530 and closed at 547. Opening today is tracking to be above 570 if the premarket price holds.

These large moves on no news are a highlight to me how fickle human emotion can be. Such a small change in sentiment can have so drastic a price impact. And elicit strong emotions! Huge validation and joy to long holders. FOMO to those on the sidelines. And I can only imagine fear for shortsellers.