Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
In the meantime two female environmentalists did erect a platform between trees enrolling a banner with the words. "Corporate disempowerment, despise profit logic."

How badly informed can someone be to claim Tesla is all about profits. That does not make any sense but shows how FUD has taken its toll.

Ha, first time I've seen a FUD campaign target Tesla because of profits - how times are changing. :D

Karen, you were wondering this morning about other data points on US deliveries.

Our family ordered another Tesla for pickup in Miami in order to ship to the Caribbean. Model X, pretty standard specs, white exterior, white interior; Ordered January 18th, it was available for pickup on February 12th. Roughly four weeks.

p.s. Both cats and dogs co-exist in harmony around here

Karen, you were wondering this morning about other data points on US deliveries.

Our family ordered another Tesla for pickup in Miami in order to ship to the Caribbean. Model X, pretty standard specs, white exterior, white interior; Ordered January 18th, it was available for pickup on February 12th. Roughly four weeks.

p.s. Both cats and dogs co-exist in harmony around here

Thanks for the data! They didn't perchance see the build date marked n the car, did they? ;)

• Helpful
Reactions: immunogold
After five months, this is the first Tesla I've spotted in the Kingdom. I guess that shouldn't come as a shock since Thailand has no EV infrastructure and the import duty on luxury cars is almost 200% of the vehicle price!:eek: This one has Bangkok plates and probably came from Hong Kong.

As an expat friend noted, the island would be a perfect lab for EVs. If only the Thai government would waive import duties for EVs... :(

Thailand however have no extra taxes on cars imported from China. As Teslabjørn recently concluded after visiting his inlaws in Thailand; Tesla could do much worse than starting selling China made Teslas there:

Where would I look for the build date ?

Sticker in the door jamb. :) Just trying to figure out when Tesla got this batch built, and/or whether it's multiple batches. Because RO-ROs out of Pier 80 as of late have been just as numerous as the same time in Q4, loading times over the period only down 7%, and container shipping looks to be at least as strong, if not stronger. But they've apparently found time to do at least one North America build in February too. But likely did one or more in early January as well.

Trying to piece together this picture based on limited information.

What an amazing story! A nice positive reminder that autopilot quite literally saves lives. And to think 2 Model Xs going opposite ways being struck by the same tree. They aren't a common vehicle here in the UK, there must be such a tiny chance of this happening.

TWO model X's struck by a single tree !
This proves Tesla MUST stop cutting down that forest or all our cars are doomed !
/S

What an amazing story! A nice positive reminder that autopilot quite literally saves lives. And to think 2 Model Xs going opposite ways being struck by the same tree. They aren't a common vehicle here in the UK, there must be such a tiny chance of this happening.

Trees after seeing the GF4 photos be like....

ZJeRL4s.gif

I used to get ...well not upset...but it would bother me when a new member would arrive and explain why the stock was overpriced and primed for a downturn.

Now I just smile and realize some people who speak well and sound like they have a grasp of financial concepts...well they just don't get the disruption happening all around them.

Here are a couple....they are "smart" in their own way.
And at the same time completely clueless.

Screenshot (2).png

Enjoy the day!

I used to get ...well not upset...but it would bother me when a new member would arrive and explain why the stock was overpriced and primed for a downturn.

Now I just smile and realize some people who speak well and sound like they have a grasp of financial concepts...well they just don't get the disruption happening all around them.

Here are a couple....they are "smart" in their own way.
And at the same time completely clueless.

View attachment 512041

Enjoy the day!
I don't watch CNBC on a regular basis, but I have never seen Joe Kiernan exhibit any sign of being "smart", The guy can't seem to finish a sentence and he's got a bad case of Tesla Derangement Syndrome. JMO.