Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Maybe we'll see the oft rumored but never used in combat mil spec Cybertruck...

image006.jpg

I know there have been reports of Miami springbreak teens on the beach, but I have found my area behaving quite well with regard to "social distancing" and "sheltering in place". My son who works in healthcare took this pic on the way home. This is the #4 Subway in Manhattan at 6:30pm this past Saturday - normally a "standing room only" train.
View attachment 523476
When I read the beginning of your post, I thought “Hey, how could Miami MTA looks so similar to NYC?”

• Funny
Reactions: The Accountant
The best thing about today’s action was that while the blue chips were hardly moving the stocks that was sold off indiscriminately recovered. Not just tesla but also the likes of Uber.

what this means is market is now trying to readjust based on valuation and is less reacting on panic.
Yes! I hope that means good things for companies will solid growth opportunities and stable finances.

• Funny
Reactions: Skryll and SOULPEDL
So thinking about Q1...

Production should be very good. Freemont was on track for a record, then there's GF3 which is strong as well. Now we have only two weeks of limited production in Freemont. I think production will be very strong and a big surprise.

Then there's deliveries... I'm sure it will beat Q1 2019 so there's YoY growth. But how bad will it be? Any guess?

Picked up a couple of TSLA shares amid this confusion about the extent of the factory Shutdown from coronavirus.

At $353, it is below the 200 day MA.

View attachment 523115

Yesterday was my lucky day.

Bought 300 @ 353 when it broke below the 200 day MA.
A hunch that a bottom was near.

Even my debit 460/420 put spread (5x) turned green.

Probably gonna settle around 415-420 tomorrow since spike of puts at 400 and spike of calls at 450 with some mini-call spikes at 420 and 430.
Next week will be interesting: would like to see double-bottom and successful retest of 350-360 for good bottom/reversal signal.
I would pick up more if that happens. I was waiting for $320 that might come some day...

haha...sure you did...along with buys at 555...740...825...:)...technical trading prob not your thing...:)

What are you talking about? I had one small buy in Feb. at $650 and my last buy before that was last year at $334. My point was, the selling of TSLA didn't stop at $380 but you were trying to take credit that you had predicted it. My cost basis is under $300 so I don't know why you would make that stuff up about me. Totally inappropriate.

Remember the poll Mark BS Spiegel did on who should deserve Corona and the only option was Elon?
A lot of users (and me :cool: ) reported it and he got suspended for 12 hours (screenshot shows Spiegel violated Twitter's rules for misbehavior and intimidation)
View attachment 523492
Yeah, I’ve got the same message, I reported it too.

Odd: I was just spanked for posting about a "magic number"

Even more odd, I never saw a post that warned about said numerical prestidigitation. Strange, as I was keeping up on everything today. Hmm..

Just did a search, and there it is by @ggr.

How can I have missed it? Well, since it was stated that many posts were deleted, the only thing I can say is the mod(s) need to take into consideration their actions can move said warnings to previously read pages, causing the warning to be missed. Easily missed unless one refreshes the current page before moving on to the next one... My $.02