Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Late to the party - but I think this does not mean GF4 will be ready that early. More likely they´ll have enough production capacity for Y at Fremont with the GA in a new tent that they can ship to Europe. Web site only says production is supposed to start early 2021, but not where production will be (I know, Elon said Y will only will come from GF4 to Europe, but that wouldn´t be the first time he changed his mind). While GF4 construction is well on its way, I have not heard about anything pointing to it being done in half a year from now instead of one year.

I tend too agree that G4 in Germany will not be cranking out cars in any volume until Mid-2021 (but would be happy to be surprised).

But I highly doubt Elon will change his mind and ship European Model Ys from the Freemont factory. The ONLY way that would happen is if Model Y demand turns soft in the N. American market for whatever reason. I think the probability of that happening is well under 10% and it would take more than a normal global recession to cause that to happen between now and G4 production.

LOL this stock has changed dollar value ($200) more in the last 2 trading days than like 2013-2019 (except the last week of December).

Remember all the drama, each earnings report, each tweet, the drop to $180 a year ago.

The same monetary value attached to all that emotion was just flushed through in 2 days.

The loveliness of compounding.

Wow this market has gone crazy. We are finally getting the TSLA appreciation as the market realizes the disruption they are causing. I bet Elon wants to show profit without the credits, that is literally the last thing that will force the shorts to throw in the towel.

Bull market confirmed? This year was my first year of serious investing(huge thanks to @DaveT for his youtube videos on investing) and I realize the results are not sustainable. I have mostly just dabbled in stocks previously but starting in January really consolidated a lot of different accounts, moved all my 401k money to a self directed brokerage account, converted some of my traditional IRA to roth, took out a loan to buy more Tesla etc. There is obvious risks to any investments but man it's been a ride. It's like 10 years of investing condensed into 6 months. I will probably just make a long post in one of the other threads but so many things I have learned but the three biggest ones are:

1. HODL
2. Time in market is better than timing the market
3. Don't listen to analysts or waste time watching CNBC. Always have your own take on the stocks you invest and have a general pulse of market sentiment.

I think I figured out the new play of the shortzes!!
Make the stock prize rise as fast as possible so Tesla will have to pay out Elon compensation packages and it goes bankrupt because of that!!
GENIUS PLAY AT WORK!!

Quick, we all need to sell to block their cunning plan!
“Elon defers payment of his bonuses”
Short sellers- “he can’t do that! He has to take that money...it’s his. Pay the man!!”

jk it’s all stock compensation apparently.
I think the price goes higher today.

I understand sales of these t-shirts have dropped precipitously:

ssrco,active_tshirt,womens,101010:01c5ca27c6,front,square_product,x600.jpg

But sales are picking back up again. Apparently $TSLAQ discovered them. $1000 is their new dream price! o_O

Last edited:
Jurassic Park?

View attachment 561142

Very close to $250B market cap. Won't that unlock another Elon option at some point? Well deserved for adding the short shorts to the Tesla lineup! If this craziness continues to $2K I'm going to reserve a roadster...

Just wait until the Teslaquila is on sale - those of an age not to wear short red shorts may prefer a case or two of that ;-)