Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I don‘t know whats the interval to report on the stockprice here nowadays. 10, 100, 1000 $? Anyway, 1324 now.

Gave the kids of my employee a ride last week. They knew almost everything about Tesla. All agreed to only buy a Tesla later. Kids are the future and so is Tesla.

I'm a bit overwhelmed by what's best described as "shock and awe." I knew there could be a day when people finally realize the Tesla brand is the only "safe" car to buy - that lasts and doesn't depreciate like all other brands... and is the only brand of vehicle with real FSD potential and all other features that you can actually own, etc... I mean, we all knew it was fact, but the world was sheltered bc the media sold out to the devil. Now they're probably all trying to delete those stupid articles about fires and lawsuits bc they're starting to look pretty stupid about now. I know I would feel shame with my name on all those idiotic FUD stories.

Given recent $TSLA, and this new push for a cleaner environment world-wide (except US ironically), my thinking from just last year on the timing of this explosion leads me to believe it will happen much sooner now. As Tesla sales rise exponentially, so does the marketing and global awareness. This positive feedback essentially doubles the demand curve trajectory. And with sales like this during a pandemic? It's happening isn't it? Reasonable people just caught on all of the sudden.

$2,500 this year assuming no macro crash, and $1,500 this year even with a crash (to pick it back up within 3 yrs anyway).

I'm a bit overwhelmed by what's best described as "shock and awe." I knew there could be a day when people finally realize the Tesla brand is the only "safe" car to buy - that lasts and doesn't depreciate like all other brands... and is the only brand of vehicle with real FSD potential and all other features that you can actually own, etc... I mean, we all knew it was fact, but the world was sheltered bc the media sold out to the devil. Now they're probably all trying to delete those stupid articles about fires and lawsuits bc they're starting to look pretty stupid about now. I know I would feel shame with my name on all those idiotic FUD stories.

Given recent $TSLA, and this new push for a cleaner environment world-wide (except US ironically), my thinking from just last year on the timing of this explosion leads me to believe it will happen much sooner now. As Tesla sales rise exponentially, so does the marketing and global awareness. This positive feedback essentially doubles the demand curve trajectory. And with sales like this during a pandemic? It's happening isn't it? Reasonable people just caught on all of the sudden.

$2,500 this year assuming no macro crash, and $1,500 this year even with a crash (to pick it back up within 3 yrs anyway).
It Could Happen!
But you are being conservative in some areas....
I mean I have learned...ain't nothing logical about the stock market.

So I divided my Tesla profit with the number of posts I've made to TMC.

Came out to about $700. Consider the quality of most of my posts that's pretty darn good. I can't decide if I should post more to keep making $700 everytime or less so I get paid extra for all my old posts.

Either way I'm pretty sure that is more than any TeslaQ 'writer' has ever been paid for any post, tweet or article.

Got this in my email this morning. I'm not an actual customer of Surf Air (at least not yet), but it's an interesting partnership. (Apologies if something similar already posted.)
That's a beautiful ad. I own one and it still makes me want to go buy one. Renting an EV at the airport makes perfect sense because they don't have to deal with having gasoline on hand.

My plans to sell of NIO at a loss to offset capital gains (If & when I ever sell a few shares of TSLA) have been dashed today.
Like the rest of you, I will just have to carry on...

People are going to start wondering why I have this stupid grin on my face. ;)
We need a sarcastic sad face emoji.

It Could Happen!
But you are being conservative in some areas....
I mean I have learned...ain't nothing logical about the stock market.
My retirement is up a Model Y just today. And to think I was 2X invested in TSLA about 2 yrs ago, now kicking all sales since.
But I also made out on a couple options recently (still have one at $500 in '22, lol). And here I am debating if I should sell this last one today and just buy shares instead with the money.

I think I figured out the new play of the shortzes!!
Make the stock prize rise as fast as possible so Tesla will have to pay out Elon compensation packages and it goes bankrupt because of that!!
GENIUS PLAY AT WORK!!

Quick, we all need to sell to block their cunning plan!
Just let them think that, especially since Tesla doesn't pay out anything to Elon in the compensation package, only the purchasers of his optioned stock do.

Diabolical!

Last edited:
Reactions: SOULPEDL
upload_2020-7-6_19-49-44.png

Really BI? This is what you're focusing on when Tesla's stock is currently over $100 from Thursday's close?!

View attachment 561160

Really BI? This is what you're focusing on when Tesla's stock is currently over $100 from Thursday's close?!
OK, I didn't read the headline completely first, I thought they were talking about my company that I work for 12 years now. We just finished lay-off round #10 in 12 years. Can Tesla beat that?