Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Wow this is crazy. Yesterday, on twitter, I saw that someone bought 200 $1500 7/10 calls at $2.75. They spent $550k on a bet that the stock today would end over $1502.75. When I saw that, I thought that guy is insane.. now I'm wondering if he actually knew something!
Yeah, or they have big $$$ backing that bet. This run-up looks def. headed to take out $1,500

Lots of $$$ splashing around when bull whales slap da tail... ;)

Cheers!

It was feeling like a sleepy Friday afternoon. I went out to the yard for a few minutes to do a couple of things at my wife's request and returned to this excellent spike to end the week. Would it be pushing things to ask my wife if she has other requests for yard work? I'll work right up to the closing bell...

Seriously, has something leaked about Austin or Tulsa?

It was feeling like a sleepy Friday afternoon. I went out to the yard for a few minutes to do a couple of things at my wife's request and returned to this excellent spike to end the week. Would it be pushing things to ask my wife if she has other requests for yard work? I'll work right up to the closing bell...

I'm wondering, but I haven't seen anything yet...

The quiet Friday / explosive Monday has been a pretty predictable pattern lately. I was thinking of trying to exploit it myself this afternoon. Maybe enough traders / investors felt the same way and overpowered any attempts at manipulation.

Yeah but we are wondering why people are having their AHA moment on a Friday afternoon, usually FOMO happens on a Monday :D

It usually happens on a Monday? Oh well, only until it doesn't.

The sooner an investor learns they don't know sugar and to expect the unexpected (which means you don't know sugar), the more profitable they will be in the long run.

This is one thing it's ok to be confident about, that you don't know sugar! ;)