Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
And this is why, when I closed out some calls, I didn't buy TSLA stock right away.

TT has "stormed out" of TMC at least 6-8 times in the past. He will be back. Comparing him to Fact Checking and KarenRei is insulting to them. They have provided an infinite amount of more useful analysis and information than him.
Well, he's banned, so...

You don’t.
Not if you buy and hold, anyway. :D

Impossible to buy and hold options. I mean....you CAN....I was actually trying to.....but they got so DEEP DEEP DEEP ITM that it could not make any sense to hold. So I pay 17% more tax on some income than if I waited until next year, and I got to redeploy and make a sugar-ton more, far eclipsing that 17%.

• Informative
Reactions: copyhacker
wow, this reminds me Feb 4 2020. How many of you jumped in buying and get hurt?

It's been pretty hard to "get hurt" buying TSLA as a long-term investment at any point in time since their inception. Today is the only exception if you want to take a really narrow view.

Now selling, that is a different story! There have been numerous opportunities to get burned by SELLING Tesla through their entire existence. This is why I believe in being a long (not just with TSLA but in general). Because I would rather float downstream than attempt to swim against the current!

Shaking out weak longs. I’m sure a lot of investors new to TSLA sold out of panic. They haven’t been hardened like us. $250 drops don’t even phase me anymore. I’m completely desensitized.

LOL wish I could say the same.

Broke out in a cold sweat for sure.

Gambled with 100K in July 31 calls on the way down.

They look terrible right now.

Although much better than 2 minutes ago.:eek: