Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Same here. I am wondering whether there will be any reservation requirement or tickets required for either event. As a shareholder I should be able to attend, but with COVID rules could be different. Anyone have any clue about access to 9/22 event?
Curious too. I want to meet the genius that made us rich. Thinking we get a whole section for TMC if its a go live.

• Love
Reactions: Sofie and oldTAVguy
Interesting, it's a little early to call it but I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that we're going to more or less gravitate to the ~$1500 price level until something major happens.

How novel.

Did they wake the 1500 monster again?

Not sure - they missed the MMD opportunity to shove it down. Looking pretty strong to me.

What if, the indexes got the heads-up to start accumulating prior to inclusion announcement...? We'd be none the wiser at this stage.

Not sure - they missed the MMD opportunity to shove it down. Looking pretty strong to me.

What if, the indexes got the heads-up to start accumulating prior to inclusion announcement...? We'd be none the wiser at this stage.

Any movement inside the 1400-1600 window is noise right now period

Curious too. I want to meet the genius that made us rich. Thinking we get a whole section for TMC if its a go live.
Well, and not to toot the collective horn of the group here, but the folks on this forum have definitely moved the needle for the company (perhaps just a tiny bit). Especially those who really spend the time to dig in and provide analysis.

Except I have two $1545 calls expiring next Friday, so not noise to me! :eek::D
that's gambling! but you know that.

I gambled too on this last ER and we know how that went. My most near-dated calls now are for October 16, with strikes ranging from 1600-1750 or so.
The rest of my account is LEAPS
And some token shares.

All TSLA of course

• Informative
Reactions: Artful Dodger
In Russia you do not drive Tesla! Tesla drives you!

Oh, wait...

Great news! I hope that means that supercharger network will soon connect Moscow and northern Europe. For starters. Would like to drive there!

@Christine600 My bucket list includes driving a Tesla from Gibraltar to the Arctic Circle.

that's gambling! but you know that.

I gambled too on this last ER and we know how that went. My most near-dated calls now are for October 16, with strikes ranging from 1600-1750 or so.
The rest of my account is LEAPS
And some token shares.

All TSLA of course

I also have Oct 16 - $1380 and $1820's - I'm not worried about those too much, TBH, S&P will come along at some point, plus Bday and Q3 P&D, plenty of positives.

But those $1545's... Bought those the Friday after earning when we were around $1400 on the conclusion that it was ridiculously oversold. Should have sold them beginning last week when we we in the mid $1550's for 65% profit, now time is chewing at them a bit.

We're overdue a 10%+ day IMO...

Well, and not to toot the collective horn of the group here, but the folks on this forum have definitely moved the needle for the company (perhaps just a tiny bit). Especially those who really spend the time to dig in and provide analysis.
It's where I come to find the truth. Anywhere else is vague or misdirected agendas. So I gotta believe I'm not the only one trying to grasp what's happening through the TMC lense. And understanding the forces at play makes those dips seem like an old joke. Ya ya ya...

FYI, you're all my first online social group - my first digital mommy. It works in a weird way. Still... I'd like to meet F2F. One of your islands maybe, but HQ works too.

Btw in Norway, it looks like you will need a truck license to drive it.

I wonder if that is due to it's payload capacity of 3500 lbs. (bringing it's GVWR over the limit for a regular license)?

If so, Tesla could simply de-rate the load capacity in those markets to bring it under the limit. It's the same size as the most common model of Ford F-150 so I'm assuming it's not simply due to it's dimensions.

OT

@Christine600 My bucket list includes driving a Tesla from Gibraltar to the Arctic Circle.

I've been to both with my TMX. Not on the same trip though. And the Arctic Circle isn't very far notrth. A day or two if you start driving down in Oslo and like to drive. So I would go for North Cape. Been there too, but not with a Tesla (yet).

This post might self destruct soon...or not.

Last edited: