Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Something changed ... something is cooking. Not saying the SP can't go down again and some may just buy to be able to sell after ER via shorts but we don't see the resilience we have seen before to keep the SP down. Indicator and technicals getting more positive too while the increase we have seen in the last days is pretty steady.

My take on that is the market manipulators are still working the bejesus outta this, but there is only so much they can do when the buy pressure outweighs the sell pressure by this much.

"Daylight visibility" and "dry track" are the two main constraints I believe. Sunset is around 18:35, but there are hills and woods, so until ~17:00 I'd say. There should be a 2 hour window after 15:00, depending on how much rain falls, and whether the wind will blow leaves on the track.

A patch of wet leaves in a corner:

not a good thing at 200 km/h ...

They might not have the full circuit the entire day though, as it involves public road closures AFAIK.

Once wet leaves have been driven over, all the traction doesn't come back until the track has been well cleaned. I just hope they don't crash. That would make it look like they were trying too hard. Plus it's a relatively dangerous track to crash on.

• Informative
Reactions: ccook
What do you know, I sold 50 today at $263.50. Forgot about that limit order.
OK, that's enough for now until ER.

10-17-2019 9-44-21 PM.png

Reactions: UncaNed
007 on Twitter

Selling all of my trading shares before ER. 100% gonna tank. Not even trying to be funny

Anyone who says "100%" they know how the market will react before they see the Q3 figures is blowing smoke up your tailpipe. Sometimes it's hard to know which way it will go even once the figures are public. And then the following earnings conference call is a whole other beast. Anything can happen, especially in the trading days immediately after these events. I'm betting the share price is at least $260 after everything settles down a couple weeks after any drama has played out. Probably higher based on the feeling I have that TSLA sentiment has changed for the positive.

Time will tell. We will see. Place your bets. There's also that China thing hanging over our heads. If that get's resolved I don't want to be sitting on the sidelines.

Tesla lands another major Powerpack customer out in Slovenia

'Slovenia-based energy system solutions company NGEN has deployed a 12.6 MW / 22 MWh Tesla Powerpack system, reportedly the largest Tesla Energy installation in Europe. At a cost of approximately $16.5 million, the large-scale energy storage system is the first of many projects by NGEN aimed at providing automated grid balancing services for customers.

The success of NGEN’s first Tesla Powerpack installation is expected to usher in additional installations in 2020, notes company executive Damien Merlak. NGEN also plans to assist other companies that are interested in making the stride to renewable energy by providing guidance on the installation and operation of their battery storage projects.'