Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I don't remember him ever being short, he's always been positive about Tesla as long as I can remember. A few other authors there are good, Trent Eady, (sp?) comes to mind.
I know hard to believe right. It was back in 2014-14 when he was a short. But he is smart enough to reevaluate his position.

upload_2019-11-14_14-25-43.png
upload_2019-11-14_14-25-43.png

@ev-enthusiast @Fact Checking @MissAutobahn @skivi

Several of you who marked my posted video as "Funny" can speak German. Is it confusing to try to read the fake subtitles, while understanding the spoken words?
While it is a bit confusing to read the fake subtitles while understanding the spoken words, it adds drama to the movie scene. I like that some sentences were taken over directly, and other sentences were changed slightly. The content of the subtitles and the tone of the language match well. I like the end: "Go, recharge your car!". It's a great parody:)

Personally, I think it is a mistake to evaluate Tesla as an automaker. It's like evaluating Apple as a handset manufacturer or a PC company. Tesla is in a class by itself and should be evaluated based on the sum of all their technology, not just cars. Analysts don't seem to get this.

Analysts mostly have no idea how to evaluate Tesla or they would be Astute Disruptalist Problem Seekers and Solvers.

Quoting myself: It's always important when talking about Tesla to be cognizant of its problem solving nous, mojo, and mission.
Register to read | Financial Times

The location choice is very clever. Like crazy like a fox good.

It definitely couldn't be a place with deep ties to old auto. This is good indeed, as Tesla needs success in the German market to be successful in Europe. The next Gigafactory can always be built in Portugal or Czechia.

I've worked with some Grohman Engineers a bit, along with the Dutch, very talented people. I have envy for how they connect Skills/Trade Learning and Businesses. I don't think this country (US) understands what "The Apprentice" actually means, lol.

I agree in general. But just sayin':

Governor Sisolak @GovSisolak Apr 8
Excited to see high school seniors from across Nevada interviewing for @Tesla’s Manufacturing Development Program. The 50-60 students selected will be starting a career while continuing their education in automation & robotics at Gigafactory 1!

Governor Sisolak on Twitter

CR is relevant because it gets extensive news coverage, and there is still a large population that values their ratings.
EV is new platform, especially analysing Tesla vehicle and Consumer Report survey data method doesn’t match, What could be consider defect or dislike of vehicle today get fixed by over the air update tomorrow ,unlike traditional auto you live with your dislike of vehicle until you change your car.

Germany might be a place I could drive the Roadster but not sure the autobahn allows 250 mph.

Well you are legally allowed to drive at unlimited high speeds, Mach 10, if you want and your car can hold you on the street. You will loose almost every insurance when driving 250mph and do a Crash. But that won’t be a problem, because no one survives.

But Tesla should deliver fast, because there is an ongoing discussion to install a speed limit on the autobahn. And we are at a 51% acceptance rate. So, I’d bet 2022 its done.

I’m happy to share with all the cat lovers of the world. The ‘others’? Zombie bait.
Ho HO! Three BLACK cats (notoriously hard to find homes for), one rescued from a kill “shelter” death row. I think I deserve one baggie per.

As for the Walkers, I volunteer myself and my Terminator-style sawed-off pistol-grip double-barrel 12-gauge.

I quite well get the frustration re CR.

Nonetheless, here’s a link to their own article on the S and 3 rejoining their recommended list. It has more details, such as,

“The Model 3 is now the fifth most reliable out of 12 luxury compact cars in CR’s ratings of predicted new-car reliability, just below the Audi A3 and above the Acura TLX and Mercedes-Benz C-Class. The Model S is the second-most reliable out of four ultra-luxury cars, just below the Genesis G90. It’s predicted to be more reliable than either the Mercedes-Benz S-Class or the Lexus LS.”

and

“CR uses the reliability survey results from three previous years as a basis for predicting future reliability for any model we test.“

Tesla Model 3 and Model S Regain a Consumer Reports Recommendation

I am disappointed at the price action. CR pulled recommendation caused TSLA to drop so much that the circuit break tripped. Regaining recommendation here and we are barely pulling a 1%. Yes yes, short raid, where is the bull raid?