Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Bought a couple of lottery tickets for today and the moment I bought them they jumped 130% :eek:

Going to wait a bit though...

upload_2019-12-13_15-55-57.png

Attachments

• upload_2019-12-13_15-55-53.png
    upload_2019-12-13_15-55-53.png
    5.5 KB · Views: 46
accumulating teensy tinely perhaps........
12/13/2019 Buy TSLA 12 shares$362.665 -$4,351.98
:):cool::):rolleyes:
When will the Stock Split?
(that's how i get to >1,000 shares :cool:)
Yep. This is the kind of deep insight that keeps me coming back to this forum day after day to learn from you respected elder investors.;)

With the debut of the CT, it ended the plethora of bad Tesla renders for the most part. But this render of a Cyber Sedan is believable, and who knows may be on someone's CAD in Hawthorne along with a Cyber SUV.

Tesla Model S Cybersedan Is What Happens If We Cyber All The Things

tesla-model-s-rendering.jpg

I actually think this thing would sell.

Stock thread, so SP at present 361.71

@humbaba
Or gap the plugs and points with a matchbook cover:cool::)
See!

In all seriousness, I know people who dislike EVs because of this. I know someone who is buying their next vehicle based on how the engine compartment is laid out so it will be easy to check/maintain/change spark plugs. Won't consider an EV (even though an M3 would be close enough price-wise to be worth evaluating) because it doesn't offer easy maintenance access for oil, plugs, etc.

But, hey, eventually he'll buy an EV because he won't have a choice. And he'll get to gripe like I have about the missing "features" on the new fangled vehicles (I liked having a manual choke -- wasn't hard to learn to use and made starting easy no matter the temperature. OTOH I like not having any choke even more whereas he still insists on having all that rube goldberg stuff so that he can maintain it.)

With the debut of the CT, it ended the plethora of bad Tesla renders for the most part. But this render of a Cyber Sedan is believable, and who knows may be on someone's CAD in Hawthorne along with a Cyber SUV.

No. That isn't "cyber" because everything is rounded. If you can do that you might as well actually make it aerodynamic. This would be useless styling. I don't see Tesla doing that.

Porsche CEO Blume just revealed in an interview that he don't understand how a BEV drive train works.

I am kind of in a shock.

Alex on Twitter
Oliver Blume: „Porsche erlebt gerade eine Sonderkonjunktur“
Perhaps Google Translate is missing some subtleties because I don't see the problem with what he said. Big battery EV acceleration is limited by traction, not cell chemistry, right?

And what does Maxwell have to do with acceleration? You don't think Tesla is putting ultracaps in mass production vehicles, do you?

• Funny
Reactions: SW2Fiddler

This is really the first change from the original that I actually like. Even if they've actually rounded a few things (it should be more angular).

Last edited:
If only there was a company focusing on this. Ohh wait there is, deepscale.ai.
DeepScale - Wikipedia

I wonder if Tesla are using them? Ohh wait!
On October 1st, 2019, the company was purchased by Tesla.[1]
Whoa, maybe... I forgot about that deal. This "Image semantics" technology may have bought time for Tesla to upgrade computers into Q1. Even the terms they use... "SqueezeNet" all fits in here.