Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I wonder what impact that drop will have on tomorrow’s action. We were looking to close near the ATH, which usually bodes well for the next day (it did the last few days). But the manipulator tried to make the chart look worse. And this drop could have made some people jittery. Let’s hope the market shrugs it off, we get more margin calls and we see $1,000 soon.

Reactions: AZRI11
I wonder what impact that drop will have on tomorrow’s action. We were looking to close near the ATH, which usually bodes well for the next day (it did the last few days). But the manipulator tried to make the chart look worse. And this drop could have made some people jittery. Let’s hope the market shrugs it off, we get more margin calls and we see $1,000 soon.

Whoever did it tried to make it look like the VW short squeeze peak and rapid drop. Not going to work, me thinks.
Already recovering aftermarket, and I do believe that the longs here are much stronger than this.

I'd have to imagine the person(s) selling all were in on it together. That was just wayyyy too many sell orders in such an instant of time.

Coordinated perfectly with this headline

Tesla stock turns negative
MARKETWATCH 3:57 PM ET 2/4/2020

Would such a headline trigger algobot selling?

stinks of manipulation