Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
that was an insanely quick drop ! not even on ultra high volume or anything ?

That's pretty normal behavior for a high flyer. Lot's of people with their finger on the sell button near the end of the day and not too many people wanting to catch a falling knife.

We're up 100 bucks for the day so maybe it's time to learn to yodel?

Hey, hy didn't my $905 put trigger :(

Expert bear raid there into close - no doubt triggering a load of stop orders and the like. Trying to set the narrative and maybe avoiding a slew of margin calls tomorrow.
You probably had stop limit order which guarantees price but not execution, stop-market does, but does not grantee price

Fascinating day, wonder what after hours and tomorrow's pre-market will bring?

Wow, with all this ticker watching I almost didn't notice my holding passed $1m in pre market this morning for the first time!! :eek: so I'm going to have a beer. The Champagne can wait until I'm a proper (£) millionaire lol!!! Man, this is just surreal... I'm telling this to you guys as I can't talk about it with my family or friends, it will just freak them out or cause resentment.

marketwatch tryin to bum me out. not buying it, MW!

upload_2020-2-4_16-10-7.png

My business CPA asked me why the huge increase in the share price today. I thought for a moment and said "I guess that a lot of people just figured out what I have known since 2012".
I had to sell 150 shares today for upcoming taxes, but I am still long with the other 95% of my Tesla shares.

Goddamn, your 5% is more than my remaining stock after unloading half of my shares today, lol.