Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Could you elaborate on your view of the significance of this level? Thanks

7300 is the int term floor....we breach it and were headed for long term bear level, which will be very ugly.

Tried to tell you guys at 7300 we will bounce!...sometimes I do feel like I am talking to myself lol.

Now lets see if 7300 holds..it needs to., otherwise TSLA will breach 500 level and will get ugly...if 7300 holds, TSLA still in a bull.

Reactions: phantasms
7300 is the int term floor....we breach it and were headed for long term bear level, which will be very ugly.

Tried to tell you guys at 7300 we will bounce!...sometimes I do feel like I am talking to myself lol.

Now lets see if 7300 holds..it needs to., otherwise TSLA will breach 500 level and will get ugly...if 7300 holds, TSLA still in a bull.

we actually breached 7300 briefly.

• Informative
Reactions: JRP3
I think my post from earlier this week has been very pertinent.

I've been thinking similar thoughts. Until I see a virus response in the US that seems coherent and inspires trust, I'm assuming that the market is still going down. That'd be true for TSLA at $300, $500, or $700.

Or put another way, I don't yet see enough information on the virus impact in the US to form an opinion where we're at in this bear market. Until then, I'm assuming we're still in the really early days.

Here's to being honest... I sold 1/6th of my shares AT THE BOTTOM today. I didn't think stimulus would happen that quickly. (Wait, was that my Social Security money?) Still at about 60% TSLA and that one $800 option, which means I might not be as rich in the future, and perhaps "thought small" for a moment there.

I might ride this out a few months to see how things go, and get on with some more Options perhaps even cheaper if it breaks $500. But I wouldn't even consider unless a leap. How many manipulation beatings am I going to have to endure. No... this time I'm going to time the market...lol.

Crazy day... my wife's still at work at Intel Chandler and doesn't really need to be. I think it's her way of trying to keep things the same. So the cash thing helps as medicine for us actually. She's the rock in our family, and she got a few nice one's for Valentine's Day ;)

I'm still in!