Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Is it just me, or is particularly hard to listen to Elon today? I've listened to him for years, and maybe I'm getting Elon fatigue, but he can't get a sentence out without stuttering, interrupting himself or saying some bromide we've heard 10 times before like the "People would rather go to the dentist than going to a regular car dealer".
It's just Elon, he's always been that way for as long as I can remember.

• Informative
Reactions: Artful Dodger
For those on the forum with long term experience with TSLA, I would love hear your perspective on this Twitter controversy. I'm hoping to look at the bigger picture above the noise and passion of the moment.

I know he has tweeted controversial things in the past, but "Elon Musk" is now the top trending term in my region, and it is a little bit demoralizing to see so many people jump on the hating Elon bandwagon without thinking about what he is trying to accomplish with regard to a sustainable future.

I think for the most part, people will forget about this in a short amount of time, and they are just generally upset and looking for someone to vent their frustrations on. Does anyone think this has a bearing on the long-term future of the company?

Big, fat nothing burger. I’ve seen this movie many times. You’re worrying about nothing you can control and nothing that has any Tesla or TSLA significance. Let it go.