Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Does it even need to be 1 dollar? I thought even 1 cent would qualify, as long as it's positive.

Oh hell, Tesla could lose a few million this quarter and the committee members of SP500 would probably make an exception because of COVID-19. Because there are a lot of companies in the SP500 that aren't looking too good and they would like to get rid of sooner rather than later.

One for the history books
2C8D723B-CA3B-4125-93FC-878289A7C9D1.png

Oh hell, Tesla could lose a few million this quarter and the committee members of SP500 would probably make an exception because of COVID-19. Because there are a lot of companies in the SP500 that aren't looking too good and they would like to get rid of sooner rather than later.
I would like to think that way, but I'm rather afraid that the exception will be "Tesla makes a profit and still isn't allowed". This is, unfortunately, not about the company and it's financials but about the power of vested interests.

Elon WANTS to be arrested! He would instantly become a hero to millions of locked down Americans.

Unfortunately, even I don't believe they are THAT out of touch at Alameda County offices. It's already bad enough.

People called him insane for saying people will get rested for breaking the shelter in place rules. This is literally a win win. Push those buttons. Cali will have a riot if a swat team swarm in to arrest Elon.

This most recent runup has caused a number of people to sell all or some of their shares. You can tell who they are by looking for symptoms of FOMOitis. This happens every time Tesla has a major increase in value. It's as predictable as the sun rising. And then they have the gall to tell us that the ones still holding their shares are the ones being unreasonable, that we don't know how to value a company! :rolleyes: The overall market values the shares, not you or I individually.

Personally, I think TSLA probably is due for a correction. But to think that means it's wise to sell now is pure idiocy.