Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hit a high of $1224 in premarket

I scrolled back to 4:02AM and the highest I saw was $1,210-ish?

EDIT: You are right:

1225.jpg

Reactions: Tslynk67
Couldn't we all just pool our TSLA earnings and split an island 12 ways? It would behave like a time share, we would each get 1 month to have the island to ourselves and our friends/family. It's not like there's real seasons in the Caribbean or wherever, so no one would need to fight anyone for the "prime" month...

Well, If we bought this one, its big enough for a good portion of the TMC crew.

Australia.jpg

Well Q3 off to a brisk start - Belgium M3 inventory slashed in half yesterday to 2 cars and Norway already has one Performance MX delivered - going to be mega, chaps! :)

Plus I wake up to $TSLA at a $1137 ATH in AH, yet still not P&D, ah I see we have a leaked email.

Burn, burn!!! :D

Similar in UK. 27 model 3's a few days ago. Now one.

https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1278578543044300805
Elon Musk
@elonmusk

Replying to
@elonmusk
@SamTalksTesla
and 2 others
Tesla, as a side project, is building RNA microfactories for CureVac & possibly others

Elon Musk
@elonmusk

Replying to
@SamTalksTesla
@tlowdon
and
@daniellevitt22
In principle, I think synthetic RNA (and DNA) has amazing potential. This basically makes the solution to many diseases a software problem.
I see somebody was jealous of the soda stream collaboration news.

OT
$4,000 per person to travel in the U.S.: A new bill would help Americans vacation
Senator Martha McSally (R-AZ) recently proposed a new bill that, if passed, would give Americans a $4,000 tax credit for taking a vacation within the United States.

Under the American Tax Rebate and Incentive Program Act, or the American TRIP Act, each adult could claim up to $4,000 in travel-related expenses. Married couples could receive up to $8,000, and families would be eligible for another $500 credit per child.

The credit would apply to vacations taken between December 31, 2019, and January 1, 2022, so if you took a vacation earlier in 2020, you could write it off in your taxes. To be eligible, the trip has to be more than 50 miles from your home

cheers!!
I'm all for a tax credit, but how would you prove it? Vacationing in a Tesla, not staying at a motel, etc. It can't be done on the honour system. I guess Tesla could come up with some documentation if they were of a mind to, showing where you charged. Whether it would be acceptable is another matter.

https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1278539278356791298
Elon tweeted that the team has been busy with the rewrite of the system from 2D to 3D. The new system should be released in 2-4months(at least it’s not 3-6 hehe) with a lot of new functionality being released at the same time. I am a bit disappointed with the delay on FSD, but I can see the value in doing a rewrite, getting rid of some technical debt. It’s a risky move, but so far they haven’t lost.
In programming there are two things that always happen in any program more complicated than "Hello World". First, is eventually you have to actually stop and define the problem. Second is that once the problem is defined, most of what was written is no longer valid and so it's always faster and better to just rewrite.

Found this on Reddit. Thought it may be of interest here.

I’ve just had my mind blown!

1f92f.svg
I came across some info on Tesla which indicates massive upside, potentially very soon. Everyone is modeling this company wrong. It’s going to be much better than I thought, and my numbers were some of the highest out there. More to come!

https://twitter.com/MatchasmMatt/status/1278630979964461057?s=20

Found this on Reddit. Thought it may be of interest here.

I’ve just had my mind blown!

placeholder_image.svg
I came across some info on Tesla which indicates massive upside, potentially very soon. Everyone is modeling this company wrong. It’s going to be much better than I thought, and my numbers were some of the highest out there. More to come!

https://twitter.com/MatchasmMatt/status/1278630979964461057?s=20
And who is this guy?
Fermat's long lost descendant.
:)

• Funny
Reactions: aubreymcfato