Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Good grief, you're quoting yourself from three months ago? I'm sorry I don't have all your posts memorized.

I don't expect you to have all my posts memorized, but if a premise I had was debunked in recent months, I'd remember that.

You were participating in this thread at that time, and as a matter of fact you posted half a dozen times with a few pages of that post I made.

I don't expect you to have all my posts memorized, but if a premise I had was debunked in recent months, I'd remember that.

You were participating in this thread at that time, and as a matter of fact you posted half a dozen times with a few pages of that post I made.

It is a good thing that the food for this critter is so cheap. ;)

Otherwise, keeping such a pet fed could bankwupt someone.

This seems like a pretty big deal:

Maybe not super relevant to TSLA, but I assume that Tesla cars/robotaxi would get Starlink internet so maybe at least a bit relevant...
TBH its probably extremely unlikely. The use case for starlink is rural. They just cannot support the population density in a city, certainly not as well as ground based cell towers and wired internet can. And the use case for robotaxi is overwhelmingly urban.

Is the move up maybe related to this little snippet? Some specific details on the Model 2 (which I just said yesterday seemed like wasn't happening lol)

Model 2 in Europe to being production in 2027.

Model 2x (bit more rugged) to begin production in Austin in 2026

Rugged off roading compact? Think they might be getting a bit confused there somewhere. Probably mistaking it for a durable robotaxi (eg the internals designed for the “wear and tear” beatings a taxi will receive).

LOL. It turns out I have 19,000 shares, not 10k. Also sent an angry letter about it :D.
Im with the same broker (a lot less shares though, not jealous :p) hopefully H&L can sort it out, if other brokers in the UK/Europe can not sure why they can't, something to do with CREST depositories.

I sent a secure message to them, thinking if they don't allow me to vote I will switch to a broker that can.

Last edited:
Apparently, our fav bean counter also holds a PHD in car design:

1716328780500.png

To be fair, those seats look really close together. I think most would prefer individual seats, but it's a cab and you probably aren't sharing with a stranger, so it's irrelevant.
Also these could be just early draft designs, Franz might have said "No next" just after than photo was taken. Tesla will not reveal anything in the final design till 8/8 I would have thought.

Next chapter in the Caresoft teardown of the CT. I really like how Terry goes in depth on the progression from one vehicle to another, in this case, the progression from the Model Y to CT. He is duly impressed with the changes that are being made, with a focus on manufacturability. I also like how he points out areas that can still be improved.

Must watch to get even a better sense of how hard Tesla pushes innovation. It further drives home what most of us here already know -- Tesla is accelerating faster than the competition is catching up.

Troy believes a customer can go from qualifying for financing, to car pick up, to insurance registration in 2 days. Also he doesn't know only 6% of chinese buyers use financing to buy their cars. Lastly this logic is also saying most of the cars delivered was all on the last day of that week. Stick to facts Troy, leave the speculations to everyone else.