Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm all for a tax credit, but how would you prove it? Vacationing in a Tesla, not staying at a motel, etc. It can't be done on the honour system. I guess Tesla could come up with some documentation if they were of a mind to, showing where you charged. Whether it would be acceptable is another matter.

Not allowed to work, but will get paid and tax incentives for going on vacation. ... We already past "Basic Income" phase or what :)

Of course "even winners take a breather now and again"! Duh!

The question is, is now "now" or is now "again"? In other words, predicting when the breather happens is a fools game. I'm not new to this.

Would you share with us what you are doing to protect yourself from this "breather" you feel is coming? I'll wait to take action until I hear back with what you are doing. :rolleyes:

The macro dip I’m referring to will be easy to identify when it happens. If COVID induced, it will be preceded by an exponential rise in hospitalization/deaths.

Deep out of the money protective puts would be my choice.

The analyst is expecting Tesla to reporter stronger second-quarter deliveries than the market is expecting, and could hit 450,000 for the year

Even this $2,000 price target guy appears unaware of how good the 2nd half of 2020 is likely going to be @StarFoxisDown! .

TSLA has made it a habbit of quickly catching up to new higher price targets over the past year or so. I wonder how long $2,000 will stand. I predict <12 months.

Now this is getting crazy, read the text carefully. Friday is tomorrow.

“Wedbush analyst Dan Ives raised his stock price target for Telsa Inc. TSLA, +3.68% to $2,000 from $1,250 on Friday”

edit; Expectations so high now that we better report over 100K deliveries.
Yup it’ll be $2,000 by Friday :cool:
holiday or not....

You'd think I could buy my way out of this $450 put position at a reasonable price now........nope.

On a side note, how terrible of an investor am I to have been worried this put would execute @$450($370 effective price) back in March? Somewhere @neroden is yelling, "That's what you want to happen a$$hole!!"

FML