Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I think it’s awesome that you bought 650 calls for September. Most people don’t take you seriously though when every couple months you post that you’re liquidating your position and then less than 24 hours say you’re back to being Long.
i don't care if anyone takes me seriously because at the end of the day is my account balance that speaks louder than any opinions

I'm uh... Not sure what's happening anymore.

How far and how long do we think this can really go?

lol this is nuts, it's jumping 4-5$ per second. Elon you beauty, they say a picture is worth a thousand words but that twitter profile picture is apparently worth billions of dollars. Well done.

Just as I type this it seems like we have a bear raid, that too shall pass. Cheers.

And if all this isn't frightening enough, Sam Korus of ARK Invest ponders that ARK's base case for Tesla growth looks to be too low! (Emphases mine).

Tesla Continues to Gain Market Share in China, and more.

"On a global basis during the first half of the year through May, Tesla’s market share increased roughly 300 basis points from 23% on average in 2019 to 26%, as shown below. While many investors used to ask what will happen to Tesla when traditional automakers start making and selling electric vehicles, ARK now wonders how high Tesla’s market share will go, a remarkable turn given that our base case assumption is in the opposite direction, 19%, for 2024."

The 2012 Model S with 265 miles range is Motor Trend's Best Car of All Time (past 70 yr history of annual 'Best Car' awards). 300 is not a magic number, unless you're a Spartan. :p

I know, right?

My Model S is down to just under 250 miles max range, and it's still great... how times have changed.

(incidentally, I do think the minimums of 300 is an excellent move... as ideal range is compromised in may driving conditions)

1600s - great years...

download (1).png

CNBC can't stop talking today about how crazy Tesla is. They ignored it for years except when they could mention something stupid to attack it.

Anyone left here who remembers when all we had to do was post "Tesla" and "f i r e" together in a post and we'd get a 10% drop?

Congratulations to the Longs.