Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So, while you're all bored to death with this stock that just goes up... Remember this?

I'm pleased to say that @Johan is very much a man of his word and after nearly a month of passage, these arrived today, along with a very nice description of each beer's source and characteristics - which I appreciate very much!

Being a beer geek I also really love to see nicely designed labels, and some of these are beautiful.

Now, the only fly in the ointment, or wasp in the ale (have you been to Munich in the summer?), is that I'm in dry January, so cannot partake for a few weeks yet. Hey-ho, they will taste eve, better with the anticipation!

Amazingly, the precious contents were undamaged:

View attachment 625349

View attachment 625350

Amazing! What a great forum :)

Chamath on CNBC with a pretty good argument for Tesla.

0CEFDC56-DBD6-4CDA-9A8F-DC598403CA61.png

:)

Chamath on CNBC with a pretty good argument for Tesla.
Will definitely check it out when the video goes up. Chamath must've been licking his chops coming on CNBC the day Elon becomes the richest man in the world. Doubly great that the idiot who had to interview him(about the SoFi SPAC earlier today anyway) absolutely despises both Chamath and Elon. Delicious.

Can anybody on this board explain to me how we can have millions of flying cars safely above our heads. Elon doesn't understand how flying cars can work either. There is only one person and company talking about TUNNELS. i can just see 5 years from now the bears slaming The Boring Company and keeping the stock low just like Tesla. Most of the big money has already been made in Tesla. Go Boring Company the next 20 bagger.

Can anybody on this board explain to me how we can have millions of flying cars safely above our heads. Elon doesn't understand how flying cars can work either. There is only one person and company talking about TUNNELS. i can just see 5 years from now the bears slaming The Boring Company and keeping the stock low just like Tesla. Most of the big money has already been made in Tesla. Go Boring Company the next 20 bagger.

Totally agree. I don't trust most drivers in two dimensions. I certainly won't trust them in three dimensions.

Keep in mind how Elon is already putting rocket thrusters on the options list for the Roadster.

Tesla cars will be autonomous flying cars in ten years... and, they will fly in and out of tunnels too. :cool:

Just don't let him contract the Sirius Cybernetics Corporation for their GPP tech, please.

Last edited:

How can you say most of the big money has been made? Do you believe this is the top?

700 million dollars in wealth is created for every percentage point move.

Edit: my math is wrong. 7 Billion! Im even having trouble grasping the magnitude of this move.

TSLA’s market cap has increased by like 40+ billion today. I don’t think people are comprehending these numbers.

Last edited:
Can't agree with this. While the percentage may not be as great, shareholders will be greatly rewarded for staying in TSLA. It's market cap is <$800B. Do you think it's not going to worth trillions someday?

Can anybody on this board explain to me how we can have millions of flying cars safely above our heads. Elon doesn't understand how flying cars can work either...
Totally agree. I don't trust most drivers in two dimensions. I certainly won't trust them in three dimensions.

The computers in the flying cars would communicate with each other and a local computerized air traffic control system. :cool: