Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Sorry to rain on y'all's parade:

upload_2021-1-7_15-12-12.png
:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

And I am now the very rare Half-a-Teslanaire.
Even with mismanaging my TSLA I have 5x-ed since January 30, 2020.
It feels weird. I now have more money than I need for the rest of my life, and yet I let it all ride.

There are two of us, I invested about the same time as well. I hit that magic mark yesterday but I'm really holding out for the other half this year.

I grade tesla stock days with what tesla I can buy with the day's profits. Value keeps getting larger that I keep having to add options like FSD and two extra cup holders from the second model 3. It also complicates things that they keep lowering the cars prices.

WTF am I going to do with 3 Roadsters?????

One of my favorites too. I drink Bulleit more because it's cheaper. You know, I can probably afford to upgrade. OT but if you like Woodford Angel's Envy is a good one to grab that isn't so well known.
Thanks , I will try it.
As a value guy , Templeton and Bulleit rye both make a great Old Fashioned (with orange bitters)

I grade tesla stock days with what tesla I can buy with the day's profits. Value keeps getting larger that I keep having to add options like FSD and two extra cup holders from the second model 3. It also complicates things that they keep lowering the cars prices.

I'm similar, of late my unit of choice has moved on to what multiple of Roadster have I earned today!

Reactions: capster

Technically it's not a profit until you sell.

To everyone who has enjoyed the past 10 days right after I collared a tranche, you're welcome. :)

I sold TSLA durring the S&P 500 entry.... Thought all the gains were priced in due to the 50% run up.
Please help!
I am having a hard time thinking I can still buy back in (although with allot less shares)

I would just buy in as soon as possible. Nobody knows what happens with TSLA in the short term. But I guess you like me think the long term looks just fine.

Not advice since I'm a noob.