Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
2E7DCF12-6AA8-4CBA-AC4D-CDC0A8A6EF0F.jpeg

Sorry if posted already. It seems Gali is now on the board of Arcimoto. I’ll be watching to see if his YouTube content, to date mostly Tesla focused, is affected by this move.

Gali is a mixed bag.. strong on financials, not strong on science, but likeable for his ethics and super enthusiasm. Without doubt, imho, he has brought many along for the ride with his channel.

My bank assigns you a "personal banker" when you have a certain amount of money .... She emailed me today to ‘check-in’ and offered to go out for coffee. It’s possible she’s hitting on me — she is divorced too. .......Bullish. :)

So of course you have accepted, right ? I'm afraid that level of 'service' is unusual in the UK :).

Wu Wa has some info in the intro to his latest video from Giga Shanghai:

I tried to inquire through channels to find out what kind of functional area this site will be built in the future, but to no avail, my apologies to you all!

Initially I thought this would be built as a Tesla Asia Pacific office or a Tesla R&D center, but according to local news media in Shanghai, the Tesla R&D center is located together with the charging pile factory, which integrates R&D and production, about 6 km away from the Shanghai factory.

From the media reports, we know that the Superchargers will be put into production in the first quarter, with an initial planned annual production of 10,000 Superchargers (mainly V3 Superchargers). The commissioning time is a little earlier than expected. At present, Tesla has officially exceeded 700 Supercharging stations opened in mainland China, built more than 5,700 Supercharging piles, and the charging network has covered 300 cities in mainland China.

Q - I have no idea what I'm doing, but I'm interested in using my TSLA shares to fund the creation of a solar farm. Does anyone have any good info on what it'd cost to start one, how much space is needed, and how much passive income can be generated from a solar farm?

Little info: Solar Farm Land Requirements: How Much Land Do You Need?
@goinfraftw
1) do you own a house or similar
2) have you maxed out the roof(s) with PV?
3) got batteries?
4) 27 months ago, factoring in US Federal tax credits of 30%, since reduced, without batteries it cost me ~$1.80/watt
5) you can obviously do better with HW costs now
cheers

• Helpful
Reactions: SunCatcher
Can we agree to only post about ARK's actions, not their inactions? Their actions (selling and buying) already produce plenty of posts.

On another note: we hebben genoeg lol gehad me... errr, we had our fun with foreign languages. Back to English.

If you want, I just thought it would save questions, people looking it up if I put a one liner.

Can we agree to only post about ARK's actions, not their inactions? Their actions (selling and buying) already produce plenty of posts.

On another note: we hebben genoeg lol gehad me... errr, we had our fun with foreign languages. Back to English.
I, for one, even enjoy knowing the inaction.