Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I think you are linking their tweet to the P&D release, but I don't think that is the case. Their big thing is Supercharger install tracking, and they mentioned something about California. So my guess it is something about a large Supercharger installation.
A new Supercharger installation doesn't qualify as "Big News" in my book, even locations with 100 stalls, so what?

Might be a Megacharger though for the Semi, that might be worthy of some pomp

Reactions: Tslynk67
A new Supercharger installation doesn't qualify as "Big News" in my book, even locations with 100 stalls, so what?

Might be a Megacharger though for the Semi, that might be worthy of some pomp

The on-again off-again 62 stall Supercharger site in Santa Monica would be news in SoCal.

There's no benefit to opening Megacharger sites right now: there are no operational routes for Semi. The first operational Semis will use end-point charging on short-haul (out-and-back) routes.

For example, Pepsico / Frito-lay has recently received gov't funding support to convert to 100% renewables operations at its Modesto, CA regional production and distribution site:

"15 electric tractors expected to deploy later this year. Infrastructure to support the project incorporates an adjacent natural gas station with renewable attributes, as well as solar carports, battery storage, truck charging systems and employee electric vehicle charging stations.

"The $30.8M project is the result of a partnership with the San Joaquin Valley Air Pollution Control District (SJVAPCD), which received a grant from California Climate Investments (CCI)"​

Doesn't $30 million bux sound cheap to take this whole operation off of fossil fuels? The Ports in San Diego, Los Angeles, and San Fran should follow soon due to more grants. This is how we win.

Cheers!

Last edited:
1617367227807.png

Good God we gonna rock down to electric avenue
And then we'll take it higher
Oh we gonna rock down to electric avenue
And then we'll take it higher

Chorus(TSLAQ)
Oh no
Oh no
Oh no
Oh no

Is it Monday YET!!

Remember -- TSLA raised prices, stock Q4 MY's in China for Q1 and there were more ships to EU this time around. :) (everyone missed the Vibes )

Last edited: