Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Tesla launches new solar roof tiles with more power, higher efficiency​

Tesla previously used its ‘SR60T1’ tile, with a 58.5-watt capacity, in solar roof designs.

Now the company is now producing quotes and starting installations with a new ‘SR72T1’ solar tile.

The new tile features a higher max power output of 71.67watts

The hits just keep on coming. Just amazing how much progress Tesla is churning out.

I hate to say it but I think I have to give a hat tip to Adam Jonas - in his latest message he said that performance so far has been based on $100b Tesla, going forward we will see performance based on $1T Tesla. It appears that is starting to happen- there in rapid progress on every front.

Very convenient button placement on the Tesla App in the Netherlands. Would love to know how many people end up ordering a Tesla through the app after speaking to Tesla owners at a Supercharger:

onxmdcp.png
Tesla needs to change the graphic to read:

"Charge your Not-A-Tesla"

It occurred to me how, should the SP close up 6% or more, this would somewhat offset the dearth of trading over the accursed weekend.

Well, at least in regard to the new normal of TSLA gains of 3%/day, which I've proposed as being marginally acceptable. This would essentially compensate us for there being no trading on Saturday.

Another six percent tomorrow would make things even-Steven.

For me, the testing and opening of SC network to others demonstrates how far ahead Tesla is in terms of their software. Once the underlying infrastructure is ready (~SC hardware) the good stuff happens via software with full Tesla control.

Subscription model wins and Tesla is eating other manufacturers profits for things they could but don't do. Triple win, again.

Tesla previously used its ‘SR60T1’ tile, with a 58.5-watt capacity, in solar roof designs.

Now the company is now producing quotes and starting installations with a new ‘SR72T1’ solar tile.

From the Buffalo factory?

Are solar roofs mostly production , demand, or installation limited?

And don't nobody answer just "Yes" or I'm gonna...

For me, the testing and opening of SC network to others demonstrates how far ahead Tesla is in terms of their software. Once the underlying infrastructure is ready (~SC hardware) the good stuff happens via software with full Tesla control.

Subscription model wins and Tesla is eating other manufacturers profits for things they could but don't do. Triple win, again.

The 1st mover also has access to all the prime/best locations.

The 1st mover also has access to all the prime/best locations.
Tesla SuC Network has a lot going for it - but prime locations are not one of it - it‘s mostly the cheapest locations - SuC wants to serve both highway-directions with one station - cheap and efficient - so by this goal it can‘t be right next the highway - which is the prime spot during travel Like Ionity or FastNet are located

The hits just keep on coming. Just amazing how much progress Tesla is churning out.

I hate to say it but I think I have to give a hat tip to Adam Jonas - in his latest message he said that performance so far has been based on $100b Tesla, going forward we will see performance based on $1T Tesla. It appears that is starting to happen- there in rapid progress on every front.

Yep.

Next year it’s operating cash flow will probably be in the $15 billion range, which is already on par with the largest auto companies.

Operating cash flow less debt servicing will probably already be the highest in the biz, as Tesla will likely pay off all of its debt next year.

Tesla will thus have a giant debt capacity compared to its competitors, and it could now raise a kingly *$23 billion* sum with a puny 2% devaluation, if it wanted to.

Next year the 4680 structural pack will start to hit margins, and Tesla could massively increase performance, lower prices… or both at the same time!

ICE competition is flipping doomed.