Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
House passes - Build back better plan passes.

TSLA up
F, GM down

what gives - Senate gonna take out the 4.5K UAW credits?

What's even funnier is that Lucid is up 16% today. Don't those buyers even know that none of Lucid's sedan's will qualify for the $7,500 rebate because their sticker price is over $50K? <smh>

LCID.chart.2021-11-19.15-26.png

YOU made me think.

Why not?
But already Ford produces multiples of Lucid or Rivian? Oh yeah, all the Financial/legacy BS. Especially UAW. Ford can't even get away from it by structuring EV Production separate. Would anyone leave their stock in Ford? Or transfer it to Ford-e?
Sometimes amputation is necessary for the survival of a patient. It could be that best chance of survival is to split the company between EV and legacy.

Okay “Charlie”, Floridians are already paying 50¢ less per gallon than in my state. (I actually had to look this up since I haven’t purchased gas in over three years).
As a Floridian I see it differently. Ol Charlie is giving YOUR state's citizens a break. When they drive to Florida for the Winter. I told his dumb bottom to put the State's DOT on furlough first.

Stop trying to convince them then......?
You can only change yourself, free will and all.

If they are risk averse why would they listen to you .. probably wasting your time ... they need to spend a week in a Tesla ... tell them to rent a model 3 from hertz for a week that is all they will need to be convinced ... saves a lot of dubious spreadsheet analysis ...
or better yet have theme read this thread , listen to Dave Lee, SMR, Good Soil , Tesla Economist . etc

that way you are not perceived as trying to benefit yourself
Why on earth are you people discouraging me from trying to help my friends get rich like most of us are? It’s not like I’m manipulating anyone, they just need more information than what they have. And I have suggested all the sources mentioned above. Clearly I know they are great, but there’s quite a time commitment and maybe somebody needs a little bit of information on a simple spreadsheet so they can look at number comparisons to want to give that time commitment to those videos. This is starting to feel like Reddit, Jeez. I didn’t come to convince anyone here or ask for advise, I’ve made my decision. I simply asked for a source.

I swear that's the first positive comment I've ever seen on Tesla from those guys.
That guy is a clown who claims to be a $TSLA bull but touts BYD with superior battery tech and builds a better car. He gets called out and then proceeds to block people..I don't believe a word of his BS.

• Funny
Reactions: gene