Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Also, as the overall market has been down for the past several months or more, tesla's order book, production, delivery and track record of continued profits becomes hard to ignore. Twitter is a private company, and tesla is doing just fine without elon's full attention. Again, this is a huge bull flag, that the primary guy driving tesla has put tesla on a runway for continued growth without managing every detail. A sign of high EQ.
We’ve speculated on “key man risk” before. Maybe we’ve seen it.

Bill Wright(sp?), who works at Giga Navada, posted a few interesting tweets. He commented on a picture of 4 Tesla Semi's from OttoPilot saying "tip of the iceberg".

He also mentioned "Expect a totally different drive system than previously thought for a road vehicle!"

So the event might be more interesting and with more surprises than we think!
Is the driver a part of the "drive system"? Could mean either no driver or Optimus can now drive - wild guess!

I saw the note yesterday on no more FSD talk, but the comment is twisted so just keeping an open mind. I even doubt my own words, but what's your take? Isn't the semi running on Model 3 motors? And it has wheels right? And the gear box is part of the motor right?

Also... I wonder if Satellites are involve. Exciting stuff!

Already 14 million shares traded. Rest of market slow in comparison. If we end up on heavy volume could be a reversal day. For how long?

Permanently, of course. 🤣

Reversal of what ?
TSLA already reversed most of the S&P500 inclusion and general COVID-bull market gains, the only thing left to reverse from the big bull run is the first 5:1 split effect. So reversing that would take us *checks chart* to somewhere around $65, i.e. below half of Chicken Genius.
Thanks, but I could do without such reversal...

Or, you mean reversal of the downtrend? Where do you get that hopium from ? Local stores around here are all running dry...

Is the driver a part of the "drive system"? Could mean either no driver or Optimus can now drive - wild guess!

I saw the note yesterday on no more FSD talk, but the comment is twisted so just keeping an open mind. I even doubt my own words, but what's your take? Isn't the semi running on Model 3 motors? And it has wheels right? And the gear box is part of the motor right?

I thought it was Model 3 motors too, but someone I know who works on the Semi project said they are not Model 3 motors.

He usually comments on batteries and other production details at Giga Nevada, so my assumption is he means something mechanical. Maybe that, plus quite a few Semi's being delivered on Dec. 1st, might just start some movement in the stock...

Forward Observing

Got an update this morning. Since I already have FSD Beta, woundering if this is general public vsn or recall fix?

Gotta love these Tesla recalls. Before selling my Tacoma six months ago, Toyota’s recall would have forced me to remove my canopy at my cost for them to replace my water leaking cab part.

Cheers

Looks like the momentum guys are looking for continued weakness. And the folks looking at data like the China numbers are buying.

Tracking to 30%+ of Yesterdays volumes now.
Really no amount of data is to change that TSLA will be targeted day in and day out for the remainder of this quarter until we get P/D numbers. That's the only large enough data input to cause capitulation from those shorting TSLA. Official CPCA November data could come in at 100k (55k local/45 exports) and the narrative will just be "Oh well Tesla won't be able to sell anything in Dec in China".

The only other thing that could cause capitulation in the shorts is the CPI print right before the next Fed meeting. If it comes in cool again and inflation keeps going lower, a lot of pressure will be on the Fed to pivot just a day later.

Really no amount of data is to change that TSLA will be targeted day in and day out for the remainder of this quarter until we get P/D numbers. That's the only large enough data input to cause capitulation from those shorting TSLA. Official CPCA November data could come in at 100k (55k local/45 exports) and the narrative will just be "Oh well Tesla won't be able to sell anything in Dec in China".

The only other thing that could cause capitulation in the shorts is the CPI print right before the next Fed meeting. If it comes in cool again and inflation keeps going lower, a lot of pressure will be on the Fed to pivot just a day later.
Well, the other silver lining I see is yet another slight bump in SP500 weight, right around the time of the Fed meeting (Dec 16th), from all the sales this month (filed on 11/8). Not huge compared to the sales, but definitely good for something. Lets see.