Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yes, it was the first time I postponed and it was legitimate that my delivery window at order was January-March 2023. I still was surprised how easy it was. The advisor did press initially that I would get a $3750 discount if I picked up the car before the end of the year.
I didn't even talk with anyone, I just ghosted them and ignored emails that my order was up. I place my order in late July, and at the time availability was Feb-Apr.
I need to build a garage, and I want the tax credit, so I was trying to stall. Then, they just sent me notice that I was on hold until Jan 1st. Not sure what happens then, but I'd like to wait as long as I can delay it so the car isn't out in the weather this winter.
But I will take delivery when it is forced rather than lose the order.

Seems fake, the Cybertruck roof tapers as soon as it hits the peak, there's no flat section.

Notice that it's not sitting flat. If it were after the peak it would be angled down like it should be. Also as @AudubonB points out, this shot is at a heck of an angle, which distorts it a bit. I don't think it's a fake.

@Gigapress, did you have a chance to get into GigaAustin and did you get a look?

Reactions: JRP3
Here's a slightly enhanced version from Twitter:
Screenshot_20221209-201625.png

Edited to add slightly...

Last edited:
Can someone explain to me like I’m five Why TSLA would go up 5% at some point today while the whole market was red while we saw multiple FUD Reuters/Bloomberg articles about Tesla reducing production for this month?

The stock market is crazy and often does things that make no sense

Seriously, I have no idea.

Can someone explain to me like I’m five Why TSLA would go up 5% at some point today while the whole market was red while we saw multiple FUD Reuters/Bloomberg articles about Tesla reducing production for this month?
Well curiously, on Nov 23rd TSLA opened at 169 and some change and went +7.82% on the day, while the Nasdaq was only +1%. Maybe someone with someone with some real money thinks TSLA < 175 is a buy. The volume was strong at the open when we just went straight up.

Check out @Artful Dodger's posts from earlier today, might help... then again, might not!

• Funny
Reactions: FSDtester#1