Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm not sure about that. As others have pointed out, this is his SOP for stock sales. Sell for three days and report all 3 days of sales on one S4. If this holds, he's done selling. Traders should know this. If anything, this might relieve the selling pressure we've seen this week. The SP being so low, this might cause some buying pressure.

Or am I an idiotic optimist?
He had 13billion in debt? Sold only 7or 8 billion in stock. What do you think? He says don’t have debt, that means lots more selling.

more selling tomorrow then
No chance.

Oh:

:
1671095149164.png

Several data points, fsd semi stock sales etc. Tesla employees with stock options are actively being harmed by ceo to fund his personal amusement. I am no longer surprised just disappointed.
If I were a Tesla employee, I’d be very happy with the current stock level, because it would allow me to lock in new options at relatively low price levels. That’s under the assumption that the stock price will go up anyway in the coming years. As long as I don’t have to exercise my employee option at these relatively low levels, I’d be happy.
That applies even more to all the new employees in Texas and Berlin, who have never had the opportunity to lock in options at low prices.

If I were a Tesla employee, I’d be very happy with the current stock level, because it would allow me to lock in new options at relatively low price levels. That’s under the assumption that the stock price will go up anyway in the coming years. As long as I don’t have to exercise my employee option at these relatively low levels, I’d be happy.
That applies even more to all the new employees in Texas and Berlin, who have never had the opportunity to lock in options at low prices.
Not for employees who have been working since beginning

It’s the same for retail investors- already invested not happy, need/want to invest- happy

My wife has supported Me and Tesla since beginning- her Ira is also 100% Tesla and with lots of profit because of Elon

Asked her if we should invest more in Tesla - she said no - he’s gone crazy and can’t be trusted anymore:( ( she doesn’t follow Tesla like I do )

Don’t make lemonade every time Elon gives you lemons:) :)

Last edited:
Not for employees who have been working since beginning

It’s the same for retail investors- already invested not happy, need/want to invest- happy

My wife has supported Me and Tesla since beginning- her Ira is also 100% Tesla and with lots of profit because of Elon

Asked her if we should invest more in Tesla - she said no - he’s gone crazy and can’t be trusted anymore:( ( she doesn’t follow Tesla like I do )

Don’t make lemonade every time Elon gives you lemons:) :)
«employees who have been working since beginning» would probably be millionaires nevertheless, right?

Diesel cars banned in Ghent and Antwerp from 2031 on. Gasoline cars banned from 2035.
This is further tightening of some pretty hefty tolls right now to take a diesel car into Antwerp isn’t it or so my family says? So this is continuation of current policy not a large change as such, is what I’m trying to say.

Its always annoying when elon sells and we get a big headline about it, but on reflection, are we not glad there was some reason behind the recent crash in the price?
There must be a lot of actual intelligent grown adults out there who have been watching the stock fall, can read a balance sheet, and are aware that its at a crazy discount right now. They are just waiting for a buy signal, ANY buy signal as a sign that they should take a once in a decade opportunity to load up at these prices.

I sometimes discuss TSLA in private forums and its staggering how clueless some 'investors' are. They still think competition is coming, think that Tesla have no tech advantage, think that the company mostly profits because of subsidies and credits... its kinda amusing to read.

My point is, these idiots are sat there twiddling their thumbs with no clue whatsoever as to the fundamentals of the business. One thing they DO understand is P/E ratios, and stock charts. The minute the chart ticks up they will be interested, but I think we really need the Q4 financials and change in P/E in mid/end january before joe average notices and starts buying.

I suspect a bunch of way smarter investors will front run the P&D for Q4 though. The 'mass media' is spinning a story of weak demand, and anybody who pays attention knows thats total crap.

Its always annoying when elon sells and we get a big headline about it, but on reflection, are we not glad there was some reason behind the recent crash in the price?
There must be a lot of actual intelligent grown adults out there who have been watching the stock fall, can read a balance sheet, and are aware that its at a crazy discount right now. They are just waiting for a buy signal, ANY buy signal as a sign that they should take a once in a decade opportunity to load up at these prices.

I sometimes discuss TSLA in private forums and its staggering how clueless some 'investors' are. They still think competition is coming, think that Tesla have no tech advantage, think that the company mostly profits because of subsidies and credits... its kinda amusing to read.

My point is, these idiots are sat there twiddling their thumbs with no clue whatsoever as to the fundamentals of the business. One thing they DO understand is P/E ratios, and stock charts. The minute the chart ticks up they will be interested, but I think we really need the Q4 financials and change in P/E in mid/end january before joe average notices and starts buying.

I suspect a bunch of way smarter investors will front run the P&D for Q4 though. The 'mass media' is spinning a story of weak demand, and anybody who pays attention knows thats total crap.
No we aren't glad because in times of a falling share price CEO's actually buy their companies stock to show that they believe in the stock. They don't sell into the weakness.

Like imagine FB Stock plummeting 65% and zuckerberg sells some.